XM Predator on throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Keep your Thanos, the King has arrived ;)

This is the first XM statue I really I'd really like to get!

zmzGufC.jpg

Looks great! I would have liked the top section of the Alien Queen crown as the back of the seat but I get that it's likely an AVP license.

Unfortunately, this does not match the image I have of Predators. I just don't see them being on thrones. I guess because I always see them as action characters.

I can picture them in that narcissistic way in their trophy room admiring their handiwork.
The raised leg is effeminate tho. That needs review.

Wolf Predator on throne could be slightly interesting to me, but I think we would all rather seem him in a more dynamic pose like the LSF. This piece is pretty cool like their other one.

elvish caveman all over. whoever turned predators into these turds sucks.

I like it, looks good to me. Is his full bio mask red? Can't help think it'd be nicer in a gunmetal colour. I'm sure I'll be out priced, but I would like one.

Holding the skull reminds me a bit of the Spawn on throne.

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our second Predator Premium Collectibles series statue, supreme scae Predator King! This Predator King design is XM’s take on the Predator race's hierarchy of a leader, a King. Identified by the intricate details and ornate embellishments of his plated armour, the Predator King sits on his throne, a commanding presence. A seasoned champion veteran, he leans forward in his throne, his trophies at his feet. Upon closer look, the staff he holds in his right hand switch-out consists of various elements woven into his staff's design, referencing the different cultures and experiences that he has encountered. Highlighted by the iconic mask with gold and red accents, and the beautiful cybernetic throne, the design elements of the Predator King draws inspiration from The Predator’s conceptual culture and aesthetics.

Supreme Scale is a special new scale that is not restricted to the standard 1:4, 1:3 or 1:6 scale. Instead, the scale is carefully designed for a perfect balance of size presence and details most suited for the sculpt, based on the Artist's vision.

Predator culture revolves around the hunting and stalking of dangerous lifeforms. It is often alluded to that the reason Predators hunt is not for sustenance or elimination of threats, but as sportsmanship or rite of passage, as they will normally only attack life forms that have the ability to provide them with a challenge."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

1wjk9c.jpg

3gjj2c.jpg

4k1kba.jpg

5cuk17.jpg

690k00.jpg

7nxj0s.jpg

8twj3w.jpg

9okjpd.jpg

9asaj6b.jpg

10oik0a.jpg

I don't like the lack of actual scale idea at all. A weird move and I think a lot of people in this hobby will take issue with that. At least Sideshows "legendary" scale was mostly 1/2, wit ha few exceptions. But I really like this statue!! If it's affordable in the UK, I'll consider it... Although I am eyeing up a Prime 1 Alien or two. Errrrgh this hobby is too expensive when you want it all.

Back