1/6 jet fighter pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulx

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Do you know if there is a 1/6 scale doll of a jet/fighter pilot?

There are quite a few 1/6 jet/fighter pilot figures available.

Dragon/DML released a number of modern USAF and USN pilots/aviators some years ago. They still are the ones to beat, in terms of quality detailing and price.

Hot Toys had a couple as well.

BBI/Blue Box also released a number of nice pilot figures, including nice Korean War F-86 and Mig-15 pilots.

Dam Toys released a nice set of 3 "Dragon Lady" U2 pilots. I've got those boxed up still until I can make some display room available.

Just do a quick search on Ebay for "1/6 Pilot" to get an idea of what is out there.

Here are a few of mine:

pilots 1 sm.jpg
pilots 3 sm.jpg

Yeah, I remember pilots were all the rage for a while, somebody even made an F-15 cockpit.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Yep. That was BBI/Blue Box. It was pretty cool, too. Many years ago, I had an opportunity to pick one up for a really good deal but foolishly passed on it...

Thank you for all the reply!
It seems that all the 1/6 pilot is at least 3 years old (difficult to find expecilly in europe and with not very detailed head sculpt compared for example with damtoys military figure).
I wonder if someone will release a figure based on the new movie top gun 2.

Paulx, they may be over 3 years old but the quality and fidelity of detail is definitely there.

The head sculpts are not bad at all. Certainly not Hot Toys quality but still good. You can always swap out the sculpt and/or body. Plus, if you will have him wearing the helmet, then it shouldn't be an issue.

Back