PCS 1/4 Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hofmanjc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who else is excited for this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-23-17-32-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-23-17-32-47.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 412
Oh my god, I've been waiting so long for this. If it is anything close to the sideshow maquette I'm definitely purchasing. Day one PO if it's up to par.

So happy it's 1/4 scale also and not 1/3.

Where was this announced as I didn't see it anywhere?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Missing out on the original Sideshow piece was one of my greatest collecting regrets. I had one ordered right as they went out of stock back in the day and had my order cancelled and refunded as they discovered they were not able to supply it, as their last piece was discovered to be damaged (or so I was told). Tried to get one for years and years on the secondary market, but even on the very rare occasions when one did pop up, they invariably wouldn't ship outside the U.S.

So yeah, I am all over this if it turns out well. :pray: :yess:

Yeah I saw this and was floored they are picking up some major movie licesnses which is something that has been neglected for a while in statues. So I don’t care what happens this is a day 1 preorder prototype pictures be damned after getting my 1/3 Myers I have faith in them 100%

Hopefully we'll see a 1/4 Jason Voorhees.....:pray: [CH CH CH, CHA CHA CHA, CHI CHI CHI.....KI KI KI, MA MA MA, CHI CHI CHI].....:horror

I will reserve my excitement till I actually see something. It's PCS, and they have many more misses than hits. It will be a while though considering they are still working on the sculpt.

Excited for this.

I just grabbed Shout!’s new limited steelbook with the new 2K transfer. Excited to see how this statue turns out.

Lol. Can't wait for actual teaser pics!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

There was a thread in here for a 1:3 Pumpkinhead the other day. Was that a mistake and it actually will be 1:4?

6 months and all they have done is make a jpeg. lol

Burtial, just saw your Sideshow Pumpkinhead maq. on Ebay, did a double take. A bit shocked, you're selling this grail? BTW, cannot wait to see what PCS does with this.

Maybe he's waiting on this View attachment 499903
Computer! Hadn't seen you in like ten years, well not at statueforum. PCS looking good there, he's going to be hanging out with my Sideshow maq., wish PCS would of gone 1/3 though. Pose looking a bit like the one on the Sideshow, hope they don't just redo the same pose like Prime 1 does.

Back