SSC Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sardo Numspa

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/marvel-x-men-cyclops-sixth-scale-figure

That's exciting... looks like it's going to be an X Men lineup!!!
Looks like he'll come with an attachment for the visor blast as well...

1125x682_previewbanner_100435_CyclopsSixthScale.jpg

Sideshow's line looks like a bunch of low budget cosplayers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think it looks pretty good from the one image. Anxious to see what they do for the headsculpt and if there'll be an alternate. I'm not sure I love it from this angle but we'll see. It's hard for me not to get excited about any 90's look Cyclops. I just got the Mafex one in last week and really like it.

Nice looking suit and gear. Sure wish they’d get better looking bodies for these comic book inspired figures. So skinny. I just don’t understand what they don’t get about that.

Sideshow's line looks like a bunch of low budget cosplayers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I disagree. In my opinion most of the Movie/TV versions of these comic characters look like cosplay.
I would take Sideshow Magneto over any current versions from the movies, and I'd take Sideshow flash over Ezra Miller version or TV version. Both of which, in my opinion, look like cosplay.

this looks awesome, I really like what little we have seen so far, a simple but "comic" based design, and I will be pre-ordering on day one
I will have to ignore the fact I recently purchased an expensive Medicom to make my own :( hahah always the way )
great job Sideshow

After how great Magneto turned out, I was hoping the quality of their comic line would improve overall... Guess that was too much to expect.
If they want him to look like a scrawny teenager, they should have gone with an earlier/older suit for him.

Agree magneto is pretty awesome, this looks good so far. Kind of regret skipping wolverine but the mouth was thge reason I skipped that one.

Definitely looks a little thin, but that could also just be the angle and the pose. I'll remain optimistic until I see the full figure reveal.

Looks fairly basic and that?s what always bothers me about these Sideshow Marvel figures. I really like how Mezco did their Cyc.

Finally, Jim Lee era Cyclops. Now, if they'd do Jean, Storm, Rogue, The Beast, Wolverine, Arch-Angel, Psylocke, Gambit & Iceman from this era, I'd have a nice X-Men display. I never cared for any of the movie version looks.

Finally, Jim Lee era Cyclops. Now, if they'd do Jean, Storm, Rogue, The Beast, Wolverine, Arch-Angel, Psylocke, Gambit & Iceman from this era, I'd have a nice X-Men display. I never cared for any of the movie version looks.

I hope they go that way too, that's when I was big into the X-Men comic books!

It's exciting to have a comic X-Men line up but for the prices that SSC is charging it's not really feasible for me. If I knew that we were getting the whole Jim Lee "Blue Team" then I might be in but knowing I could get a couple and then the line be cancelled is still looming.

FHVkd02sWXc0aJOz7L21UkFfQVrUVQqCOuGdr5AQ3pI.jpg

Back