Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In the highly acclaimed Star Wars live-action series, The Mandalorian, Moff Gideon was in search of the young alien founding, under the protection of the Mandalorian, and dispatched Scout Troopers to acquire the asset. These specialized troopers are adept for a range of missions, including reconnaissance and infiltration. In the climax of the first season, fans witnessed memorable scenes featuring the Scout Troopers’ interaction with the Child and thrilling Speeder Bike action!

Today, Hot Toys is elated to expands its Star Wars collection and officially introduce the stunning 1/6th scale Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike collectible set based on The Mandalorian!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is skillfully crafted based on the appearance of the Imperial Scout Trooper in The Mandalorian. Featuring greatly detailed helmet and armor with astonishing weathering effects, fabric body suit, a blaster rifle, and a desert-themed figure stand!

The 1/6th scale Speeder Bike is created with precision and meticulous craftsmanship. The sleek design of the speeder and its mechanical details throughout the body are beautifully recreated! Measuring at approximately 52.5cm in length, it features realistic weathering effects, articulated grip, foot pedals, steering vane, engine flaps and cannon, and a desert-themed figure stand.

Moreover, this collectible set will specially include a 1/6th scale figure of the widely popular little alien the Child with newly sculpted expression and a shoulder bag for the Speeder Bike pilot to carry any special asset!

This 1/6th scale Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike collectible set will provide a large variety of amazing display options for all Star Wars fans!

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Means we'll be seeing a ROTJ Scout Trooper. No way they aren't going to re-use that figure. I wonder how different the speeder is from Sideshow's.....

Really hope they make a ROTJ version. I?m not ready to go whole hog on the Mandalorian. Great looking piece though.

Including another headscupt with only the speederbike pack is just cruel. It would've been enough to be with the Scout Trooper, who I want, but more of a RotJ look rather than dusty like this is. I still would've bought one if it had the Child. Now I have to get a goddamn speeder bike.

This is awesome. Definitely buying this set. This should be cheaper than Darth Maul with Speeder which was $405. I’m hoping for something like $350-375, actuality will probably be $425 because HT employs next no logic in their ever increasing pricing.

Feels like we will get a ROTJ version too. Sticks with the Endor theme HT has been on and both the Scout and Bike are easy repaints.

This is awesome. Definitely buying this set. This should be cheaper than Darth Maul with Speeder which was $405. I’m hoping for something like $350-375, actuality will probably be $425 because HT employs next no logic in their ever increasing pricing.

Feels like we will get a ROTJ version too. Sticks with the Endor theme HT has been on and both the Scout and Bike are easy repaints.

Yes please on the ROTJ version. I thinking it will be closer to $500 but we'll see. Hope not.

We need a Kuiil and Blurrg set to go with this. Would have been nice to see a teaser photo in these pics.

$403 second batch, $475 first outta HK at once site. Around what I expected. Mando line is shaping up nicely. Definitely will pick one up. Maybe a stand alone trooper too. Dune & Kuiil next please

Tough call on this one for me. I don’t mind the dusty Scout, but I feel like if I’m going to get a Speeder Bike I’d rather it be the Endor version. The thing is the Scout himself isn’t a strong enough package unless he’s cheap. The Child in the Scout/Speeder set would be great, but again not sure if I can justify the set unless the price is somewhat reasonable. I’ll have to see pending the price on this one. Kind of leaning towards a pass honestly.

tenor.jpg

I thought i was done with just the Mando/Child set but man i love this scene. So now i might have to pick up a IG and this :gah:

Really surprised they have not made a Dune figure yet. One of the main characters next to Mando. Guess the helmeted figures are easier to pump out. Hopefully we see her soon.

Man this is going to be hard to resist. I already have the Sideshow Scout and Bike so don't really feel much need for a HT version of that. I'm sure there will be improvements, but this isn't a character like R2 where I really feel the need to upgrade and have the absolute best available.

So it'll just be a question of whether I want to make room for a Mando Scout and Bike as well...

Holy ****, I probably have to buy 2 of these. And then a couple more from ROTJ when they drop it two and a half years later. You know it won't come until awhile after this ships.

Back