Prop Galaxy's Edge Props and Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi.
Didn't see anything about their items, figured we will have a place to show / talk / whatever about what people have, wan't etc.
Anyone has items from GE?
What actually got me interested is this video:

Last edited:
When DLand was open we went weekly. Can’t wait until
It opens again. I have a few Legacy sabers and a Savi of course.

We picked up a number of items and I'm happy with most everything, but there are some items that have had paint issues.

I bought the large TIE Echelon model and the paint was peeling off the base. They sent me an exchange but it had the same issue, and I was eventually refunded.

Someone else bought the large Sith chalice and the paint peeled off when they removed a warning sticker on it which was in a very noticeable place.

Most things are solid though, and if you have any issues, Disney guest services will take care of it over the phone. Unfortunately it can take a very long time as only the Galaxy's Edge representatives are allowed to handle Galaxy's Edge items and they tend to have a huge backlog of cases. All told it took several months to resolve my issue.

Definitely looking forward to getting more though. We love our lightsabers and droids and various other replicas.

If my Disney World trip doesn't get cancelled for this October, I'll be picking up a LOT of stuff. I've already pursued the sites that show off all the items for purchase, so I have a short list of stuff to get, but hopefully they'll have some new stuff when I'm there as well.

Same here frequent at least once a week since it was opened. One of my favorite things I purchased believe it not was wooden stormtrooper doll from rogue one, I think I paid 40$ for it. It comes with a stand and is very close to the movie. They have a store there where they do costumes which most seems to be anovos and very overpriced. Mirroring above comments most things are high quality. I want the Wookie side pack they have as well.

If my Disney World trip doesn't get cancelled for this October, I'll be picking up a LOT of stuff. I've already pursued the sites that show off all the items for purchase, so I have a short list of stuff to get, but hopefully they'll have some new stuff when I'm there as well.

I think Disney announced they are staying closed till 2021. My brother and his family got 4 day passes to Disney, and those got extended.

I think Disney announced they are staying closed till 2021. My brother and his family got 4 day passes to Disney, and those got extended.

As of right now, no word. There was an independent analyst last week that said he thinks it will remain closed until then, but as of right now no official word from Disney.

Worst case scenario it gets pushed back and we go next year. It’s already all paid for, so Disney will just move it for us. Plus next year is the 50th Anniversary of Disney World, so could get some cool unique stuff in the parks just for that.

...but still I hope it reopens before my trip, I’m planning on proposing to my GF the night before we’re set to leave.

I work in the food industry importing and food distribution. I sell food to both Disney world, Epcot and universal studios. I talk to the corporate chef of universal frequently. when I talked to him last week he said universal was gearing up to open June 1st. he also said Disney would follow suit. I personally think it is wishful thinking.

I work in the food industry importing and food distribution. I sell food to both Disney world, Epcot and universal studios. I talk to the corporate chef of universal frequently. when I talked to him last week he said universal was gearing up to open June 1st. he also said Disney would follow suit. I personally think it is wishful thinking.

Hope they will, I need to raid their shops.

Hope they will, I need to raid their shops.

Well, looks like Disney Shanghai is reopening soon. I can't imagine the parks in the states will stay closed too much longer if that's the case. Here's hoping everything is back to semi-normality by the time Halloween arrives!

I haven't been to the park yet, but a friend has picked a few things for me. Very happy with them. Have a small list of some things I'd like to get still.

I've been checking out ebay for some props, but the prices are high. Maybe not too high, considering the parks are closed so no other way to get them...
Decisions....
Thinking of picking out a few OT sabers. Look decent.

The OT sabers are solid. The ROTJ Luke is such a steal for what it normally costs. Was literally a day 1 order for me. $135. I remember going opening day, truly historic.

The OT sabers are solid. The ROTJ Luke is such a steal for what it normally costs. Was literally a day 1 order for me. $135. I remember going opening day, truly historic.

Is it all metal? How about the size, close to say Roman's, MR, etc?

I personally own the Ahsoka Fulcrum sabre pair, and they are stunning! Would fit right in with the old MR sabres!

I personally own the Ahsoka Fulcrum sabre pair, and they are stunning! Would fit right in with the old MR sabres!

All metal?

Was wondering about sizes too. Have a few MR sabers, just don't want the Disney ones to look out of scale.

Is it all metal? How about the size, close to say Roman's, MR, etc?

It’s all metal. Won’t ever be as accurate as those, I have the eFX reveal too. For the price of these sabers can’t complain. The saber comes with to emitter pieces, one to house the blade and one for display much thinner neck. Love it, it’ll hang with higher end. Just not as accurate but to the casual eye it hits the mark.

All metal?

Was wondering about sizes too. Have a few MR sabers, just don't want the Disney ones to look out of scale.

Absolutely all metal! They would fit right in with a MR sabre (I lost all mine 8 years ago, so I can't compare I'm afraid). Happy to take a pic or two if you'd like.

Absolutely all metal! They would fit right in with a MR sabre (I lost all mine 8 years ago, so I can't compare I'm afraid). Happy to take a pic or two if you'd like.

Sure. Would love to get ideas and pics of what they offer :)

Back