Shipping delays from HK?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebelSpy007

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if a thread exists on this already, but what kind of delays are international collectors facing when ordering from HK during the current climate?

I have a Hot Toys figure ordered from HK (to the UK) from a reputable seller that is still stuck in HK after 6 weeks. Anyone else facing similar delays?

Just wondering how much longer I should wait, given the current situation.

Many thanks

Lots of little and big pieces stuck in limbo since the start of feb,got in touch with various sellers same story got sent back by chinese customs for security reasons,some got through no problem others did not, am resigned to wait it out seeing the situation is out of there hands and how long that will be is like asking how long is a bit of string.

Thanks for your reply guys.

Thanks for the useful links Asta - I wasn't aware that airmail from HK was still suspended to the UK.

Cheers

I think it became available again briefly early in the month, before going back to surface only.

Retailers like KG Hobby and OneSixthKit have said they'll hold orders and only request the final invoice when a customer's country comes off the 'no-fly' list.

Depending how long this situation lasts they could be piled up with stock awaiting despatch.

Back