Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
QUEEN STUDIOS 1:3 BATMAN COMING SOON

Every hero needs a villain. Could these two be the most iconic paring of all time?

The Queen Studios 1:3 Batman is in development and we'd love to hear what you think!

f6nR01z.jpg

BoGj4CY.jpg

I wish one of these companies would have the imagination to do the far superior Begins suit instead of endlessly reproducing this one.

I wish one of these companies would have the imagination to do the far superior Begins suit instead of endlessly reproducing this one.

I think if we saw the Begins suit in Joker scenes, it would get more attention from statue companies.

Coming soon could mean weeks or months lol.

Sure, but that's from a mail they sent, which added: "This incredible 1:3 statue will soon be available on pre-order, so please follow us on Facebook for updates."

I think "soon" will probably mean "soon" here.

I think if we saw the Begins suit in Joker scenes, it would get more attention from statue companies.

I guess, I'd just like to see Bale Batman at his best though. Begins was the only good Batman movie of the trilogy. TDK was all about Heath...TDKR I'd rather just forget.

This

Batman-Begins-Image-7.jpg

vs.

This

BoGj4CY.jpg

....yea, I can see why. Looks more comic-based. Just hated how he couldn't move his neck in that suit, tho.

QUEEN STUDIOS COLLECTIBLES said:
QUEEN STUDIOS 1:3 BATMAN UPDATE

For many fans, Christian Bale’s Batman is an unsurpassable classic. As well as the head sculpt of Bale’s Batman with a cowl, we’ll also release another head sculpt of Christian Bale’s face with rooted hair!
We will release more updates in the near future, please keep your eyes on it!

As always, we'd love to hear what you think

20qmHTC.jpg

ipwMGK8.jpg

OXAQjYi.jpg

S4q0u2w.jpg

pMjOEPP.jpg

pvB3y3Y.jpg

Beautiful work! Whoever is getting the full set up with rooted hair Joker will be set for life. Will be hard to be beat this sort of quality. Almost make me wish I had jumped on it, even without the cash.

Would this be any different from the Prime 1 1/3 quality wise? How much will this cost?

I'm doing sculpted on Joker. Have never liked Barbie hair. Also, rooted will never look like the prototype. **** brushing a doll.

This looks absolutely fantastic.

Last edited:
I'm doing sculpted on Joker. Have never liked Barbie hair. Also, rooted will never look like the prototype. **** brushing a doll.

This looks absolutely fantastic.

Comes with both sculpted and rooted so win win. If the pics so far keep the same, the joker will be best mass produced sculpt thus far. Rooted hair looks insane so far.

Back