• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS PF Sideshow Court Of The Dead Statues*lower price*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silmaril

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, I have for sale 7 Premium Format COTD statues from Sideshow(the other 4 I will list later). I will list them below with their corresponding editions and prices. All figures have been displayed for about 6 months and then placed back into their original boxes. The figures have not been displayed in direct sunlight, they were in display cases in my den down stairs in a smoke free house. Prices are firm and I am not considering trades at the moment.

**I am willing to share the shipping costs with the buyer IF located within Canada or the U.S**

1- Shard Mourner Fidelis PF figure- 90/100 $1000 U.S **NOW $800**
2- Xiall bust- 130/400 $800 U.S **NOW $650**
3- Xiall PF Figure-1110/2000 $1500 U.S**NOW $1200**
4- Cleopsis $650 US **NOW $600**
5- Kier Exclusive (new version) $550 US
6- Galavarbe Exclusive (new version) $550 US
7- Gethsemoni Exclusive (new version) $550 US

All figs are in mint condition with NO, breaks, scratches, fading, missing pieces, rips or cracks. They all come with there original boxes as well as the original brown packer box, If I've missed anything or you would like some questions answered please just PM me, as well I have various pics of each figure just to many to list, thanks.

**I accept Paypal only as it protects both of us**

IMG_1518.jpgIMG_1511.jpgIMG_1495.jpgIMG_1460.jpgIMG_1467.jpgIMG_1475.jpgIMG_1451.jpg

Last edited:
Back