DID Corp: Saving Private Ryan - PFC Reiben

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
DID-Private-First-Class-Reiben-DID-1.jpg
https://www.did.co/portfolio/a80141-2ndrangerbattalion-privatefirstclass-reiben/

Definitely recognizable, though. This series of figures should be very popular. If I bite, I'll only pick up Capt. Miller but great to see the series continuing.

DiD has showed the unpainted prototype headsculpt of captain miller the same time they showed the sculpt for this figure

Well, I slipped on that slippery slope...

Yesterday I put myself on the waitlist for the Facepool Miller figure and pre-ordered Capazio. Will need to do the same for Reiben.

Hopefully DiD will preview their Miller figure and I can compare it to Facepools and decide which one to go with.

So they're doing Miller again? Their first one still holds up pretty well, they'd have to nail the sculpt for it to be worth an upgrade.

I thought I read that Miller was next in line from DID.

The Facepool one looks fantastic, based on pics and videos, so I'm fine with that one. Uniform and gear (kit) should be comparable. It will be the head sculpt that would make any difference.

I thought I read that Miller was next in line from DID.

The Facepool one looks fantastic, based on pics and videos, so I'm fine with that one. Uniform and gear (kit) should be comparable. It will be the head sculpt that would make any difference.

it'd be a no-brainer financially. DiD don't often revisit their figs though. In fact apart from Hitler I'm not sure I can remember any specifically that have been done twice. I knew that Hitler fig would skyrocket in value but I still didn't bite because... Hitler. But still... :gah:

it'd be a no-brainer financially. DiD don't often revisit their figs though. In fact apart from Hitler I'm not sure I can remember any specifically that have been done twice. I knew that Hitler fig would skyrocket in value but I still didn't bite because... Hitler. But still... :gah:

They reissued some time ago Zaytsev and if I am not mistaken Konig.

They reissued some time ago Zaytsev and if I am not mistaken Konig.

Good to know. I'm not itching for a Miller re-release but I'm all in favour of companies releasing long-sold-out figures so people who missed out can enjoy the characters.

I'm unfortunately on a waitlist for the Facepool Miller so not guaranteed that I'll get him. I'm hoping for a new release from DiD so that I can choose between the two.

The Miller I currently have is an old DML/Dragon figure from close to 15 years ago or possibly older.

I'm unfortunately on a waitlist for the Facepool Miller so not guaranteed that I'll get him. I'm hoping for a new release from DiD so that I can choose between the two.

The Miller I currently have is an old DML/Dragon figure from close to 15 years ago or possibly older.

Seems you’re in luck:
7FA37346-6A11-43E5-9F8D-0D3137677804.jpeg

Back