Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57
  1. #21
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    1,485
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation

    Default Re: 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusoid View Post
    You should try to play Black Flag sometime. It's incredibly fun.
    I've watched the play-through once, but I know it's not the same. Will do it someday.

    Quote Originally Posted by darthkostis View Post
    Actually good and official 1/6 Mass Effect & MGS figures would probably bankrupt me...
    ํYeah, I would even buy enemy soldiers (genome soldiers, FROGS, Ocelot unit).

  2. #22
    I have to agree with everyone that's saying we need MGS figures, I'm currently deciding wether or not I get the threezero Commander Shepard despite the not so favorable reviews out there, it's a damn shame Garrus or Liara didn't get made but it was probably for the best really.
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by bangkok_wolf View Post
    Yeah, I would even buy enemy soldiers (genome soldiers, FROGS, Ocelot unit).
    I doubt I'd be able to go that deep, but considering that I'd want all the major characters, plus variants, plus exclusives, plus... Yeah...

    Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    I have to agree with everyone that's saying we need MGS figures, I'm currently deciding wether or not I get the threezero Commander Shepard despite the not so favorable reviews out there, it's a damn shame Garrus or Liara didn't get made but it was probably for the best really.
    I passed on it back then. Now I doubt you can find one bellow 500$ and I don't think it's worth it.

  4. #24
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Land of the 3 Suns
    Posts
    7,561
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Reputation
    I really wanted a Shepard, but the Threezero figure just looked too crappy, not to mention how terrible the headsculpt was. I also heard the armor was sticky out of the box for some people.
    "I was forgotten here to rot, but I was saved. Remade, by the same hand that shapes your destiny even now."

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by darthkostis View Post
    I passed on it back then. Now I doubt you can find one bellow 500$ and I don't think it's worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaItsJBot View Post
    I really wanted a Shepard, but the Threezero figure just looked too crappy, not to mention how terrible the headsculpt was. I also heard the armor was sticky out of the box for some people.
    Yeah too many bad things surrounding it but I doubt we'll ever get another 1/6 scale Commander Shepard especially after EA and current day Bioware absolutely destroying any chance the franchise had of getting revived with the horrible mess that was Andromeda… it's a real shame cause I would've loved to have 1/6 scale versions of the whole crew especially my favourites, Garrus, Liara, Wrex, even if most of them would be a pain to produce, instead all we got was a mediocre Shepard with a horrible sculpt and an out of scale Legion, I remember Scaletta was trying to get interest in a custom run of Shepard way back but that went kaput. All I have now are doubts, should I buy the threezero one or not… I don't think Damtoys or any other brand will give us the Mass Effect figures we deserve.
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    Yeah too many bad things surrounding it but I doubt we'll ever get another 1/6 scale Commander Shepard especially after EA and current day Bioware absolutely destroying any chance the franchise had of getting revived with the horrible mess that was Andromeda… it's a real shame cause I would've loved to have 1/6 scale versions of the whole crew especially my favourites, Garrus, Liara, Wrex, even if most of them would be a pain to produce, instead all we got was a mediocre Shepard with a horrible sculpt and an out of scale Legion, I remember Scaletta was trying to get interest in a custom run of Shepard way back but that went kaput. All I have now are doubts, should I buy the threezero one or not… I don't think Damtoys or any other brand will give us the Mass Effect figures we deserve.
    Who knows, there are whispers of a new game (then again that goes for every big franchise). Maybe it'll be 5 years before another one, but I don't think they'd abandon it. Now MGS, that's an IP that I don't see getting anything new (unless the rumors of Sony buying it from Konami come true).

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    I have to agree with everyone that's saying we need MGS figures, I'm currently deciding wether or not I get the threezero Commander Shepard despite the not so favorable reviews out there, it's a damn shame Garrus or Liara didn't get made but it was probably for the best really.
    I honestly think it?s a great figure. It?s held up well with time. The only downsides are the lack of accessories and no stand.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Land of the 3 Suns
    Posts
    7,561
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    Yeah too many bad things surrounding it but I doubt we'll ever get another 1/6 scale Commander Shepard especially after EA and current day Bioware absolutely destroying any chance the franchise had of getting revived with the horrible mess that was Andromeda? it's a real shame cause I would've loved to have 1/6 scale versions of the whole crew especially my favourites, Garrus, Liara, Wrex, even if most of them would be a pain to produce, instead all we got was a mediocre Shepard with a horrible sculpt and an out of scale Legion, I remember Scaletta was trying to get interest in a custom run of Shepard way back but that went kaput. All I have now are doubts, should I buy the threezero one or not? I don't think Damtoys or any other brand will give us the Mass Effect figures we deserve.
    A number of years ago, before Andromeda was even announced, I remember rumors about a remastered trilogy set being developed for current gen, but seems like that was either canceled or the rumors were false. It's a shame because that would definitely generate new interest and new merchandise.
    "I was forgotten here to rot, but I was saved. Remade, by the same hand that shapes your destiny even now."

  9. #29
    Not bad DamToys, not bad. Cool looking figure overall. & the likeness is very good on this.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7B49E343-9EB7-40FA-8723-988DB75CE6DE.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	192.4 KB 
ID:	483496

    I like how DamToys are going deep in this line. The deeper they go, the more I want that horrible Edward .....

  10. #30
    If I ever get back on my feet after this crisis (work in the movie industry, it'll be awhile), I will consider buying it. Looks good, although I would have preferred a long hair version.

    Waiting on Kassandra...

Similar Threads

  1. Assassin's Creed IV
    By Dead-Man in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 377
    Last Post: 11-25-2014, 11:14 PM
  2. Condemned: Criminal Origins
    By Matt S in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 07:58 PM
  3. Assassins Creed
    By mfoga in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 08:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •