Action Figure 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jk_blue_tiger

Super Freak
Reaction score
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Damtoys Assassin's Creed Origins 1/6th scale Bayek Collectible Figure Specifications

Special features of the 1/6th scale Bayek Collectible Figure:
-Highly detailed head sculpture
-DAM muscle action body
-Eleven (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One (1) left hand for holding bow/shield
-One (1) left open hand
-One (1) right hand for holding arrow
-One (1) right hand for holding Sickle sword
-One (1) pair of fists
-One (1) pair of relaxed hands

Costumes:
-One (1) beige cloth-like scarf with hood
-One (1) dark brown and gold colored breastplate
-One (1) dark brown colored leather-like waist belt
-One (1) orange-colored long shawl
-One (1) beige apron
-One (1) left bracer
-One (1) right bracer
-One (1) dark brown colored poison knife pouch
-One (1) dark brown colored smoke bomb pouch
-One (1) red belt sash
-One (1) pair of brown colored shorts
-One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots
-One (1) eagle skull necklace

Weapons:
-One (1) bow
-Three (3) arrows
-One (1) khopesh
-One (1) quiver
-One (1) shield

Accessories:
-One (1) Senu Bayeks eagle
-Specially designed figure stand with game logo

Strongly disliked the game, loved the design. I wish it was stupid sexy long hair and beard Bayek but I know that this is the "default" so it's okay. Looks like an Asian territory exclusive. Senu is a very nice touch, and knowing HOW good Aguilar's robes were, I have high hopes for this. The hybrid shawl/hood combo is a brilliant way to maintain the proper look too.

That does indeed look great. If I wasn't playing catchup, I would've been all in with this line, but as it stands I'll have to wait for a Revelations Ezio before I start backtracking (hopefully the prices won't increase dramatically by then).

That’s an incredible figure.
Dam are just getting better and better.

That’s an incredible figure.
Dam are just getting better and better.

Agreed. Damtoys has rapidly risen to become one of my favorite 1/6 companies. I originally had no intention of getting more than a couple 1/6 AC figures, but these are so amazing that I fear I will have to get them all.

I wish they would apply these skills to something like MGS or that blasted RE license they are sitting on.

Due to limited display space at this point, I wasn't planning on getting a bunch of AC figures. I have Altair and Edward, I'm getting Connor, and I wanted Ezio and the Frye twins. But wow, this figure looks great. I might need to seriously consider this.

I didn't expect to see Bayek so soon, so I was shocked and excited when I saw the news this morning.
I have only played II and Origin, and Dam has delivered both so I'm satisfied customer.

Was not a fan of the game (found it pretty dull), but damn this figure is a beautiful representation of the character.

Was not a fan of the game (found it pretty dull), but damn this figure is a beautiful representation of the character.

Could not of said it better myself! I feel the same. I now wish Black Flag wasn’t the first figure in this line up as I feel it could have looked better considering how good this and the AC3 figure looks. Black Flag is my favorite AC game

Could not of said it better myself! I feel the same. I now wish Black Flag wasn?t the first figure in this line up as I feel it could have looked better considering how good this and the AC3 figure looks. Black Flag is my favorite AC game

Haha yea I resisted posting that myself :)
It?s such a bummer Edward was their practice figure.
Hoping they give us a v2 in one of his other outfits and remade sculpt.
The skull & crossbones cloak would be the easiest.
But it?s be great if they did a real variant like the Drake outfit or the shark hunter outfit.

But it?s be great if they did a real variant like the Drake outfit or the shark hunter outfit.

I totally agree. I would have loved a diorama stand similar to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely adding this to my collection the game was good not amazing but good. I'll be adding this to my gaming figures next to Connor.

Absolutely stunning, I'm loving how Damtoys is getting better and better as they release new figures. I'm sure he'll be a real treat for all the Bayek fans! I wonder who we will see next? We have Arno, the Frye twins and Alexis and Kassandra to be annnounced before Brotherhood and revelation's Ezio. I do hope they do the remaining Ezio figures a bit later down the line.

I wish they would apply these skills to something like MGS or that blasted RE license they are sitting on.

I haven't played Origins yet but it is indeed a great looking figure. I would love for DamToys to acquire the Mass Effect license, Garrus at this quality would probably be my favorite 1/6 figure ever.

Agreed. I would be fine with a variant. Buy the variant and parts from the variant to upgrade the original.

I haven't played Origins yet but it is indeed a great looking figure. I would love for DamToys to acquire the Mass Effect license, Garrus at this quality would probably be my favorite 1/6 figure ever.

Oh man I would LOVE DamToys to get the ME licence. Would love some proper ME3 figures with both male and FemShep as well as the whole team. That is definitely one franchise I would HAVE to get every figure from (if they're good unlike 3z's attempt). That is probably the one series I've played multiple times and have enjoyed it each time (except for Andromeda--just once was enough for that mess).

Back