Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bangkok_wolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the first entry of Final Fantasy VII Remake being released, having a new thread to discuss on the collectibles from the game should be appropriate.

Play Arts Kai has just announced and put up 4 new figures for PO today (all with price tag of 16,280JPY)

• Cloud Strife Version 2 : Release Date: Jul-2020
  • Barret Wallace Version 2 : Release Date: Sep-2020
  • Tifa Lockhart : Release Date: Oct-2020
  • Aerith Gainsborough : Release Date: Nov-2020

pak1.jpg

pak2.jpg

pak3.jpg

pak4.jpg

Final Fantasy VII Box of 8 Polygon Figures, first shown at Tokyo Game Show 2019 and was originally released exclusively in Japan as "Ichiban Kuji" lottery items at 7-Eleven convenient stores. This is also already up for PO on several online store with Release Date: Aug-2020

polygon2.jpg

Where's the best site to order the Play Arts? BBTS has them for $130 each

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hard to believe these play arts used to sell for like $30 when they first came out. hard to justify paying $150 all in for these unless it is a must have

There are also pins collection "Final Fantasy VII Remake Box of 10 Pin Badges"

pin.jpg

Statue company are getting in on the hype as well. Here's a custom Tifa statue (classic design) from Mayflies Studio

tifa2.jpeg

tifa1.jpeg

-----

All action figures are getting more and more expensive, but I still think PAK pricing is ridiculous.

Where's the best site to order the Play Arts? BBTS has them for $130 each
I usually order from a local online store, so I have no idea.

I preordered all 4 of the Play Arts figures via AmiAmi but they seem to be up everywhere including Square Enix’s own online store sites. I haven’t bothered with the Play Arts stuff in years since I bought Squall, Rinoa, AC Sephiroth and Gabranth but I bought the 1st Class Edition of FFVII Remake and was seriously impressed and happy with the Harley Daytona bike and Cloud figure.

I always hope for a 1/6th line.

I'm planning on getting more of the PAK, though, since I got the 1st class edition of the game with Cloud and the bike.

The polygon figures are really cool and I hope they do more (Vincent!). However, the BBTS product details state that with each order of eight boxes you cannot be guaranteed to get all characters. I would be quite perturbed if a set did not at least contain Cloud, Barett, Tifa, Aeris and Sephiroth. And for that matter...why Reno?

I believe we will get the 7 figures shown but the 8th will be a random of the 7 shown + Cloud in dress.
I got all 4 PAK and the Polygon figures on PO. Hopefully we don't have to wait for the new entry of the game to get the others.

hard to believe these play arts used to sell for like $30 when they first came out. hard to justify paying $150 all in for these unless it is a must have

I remember those days. I got the first releases of Cloud and Sephiroth when Advent Children came out. I think they're VASTLY overpriced now.

Anyone order from the Square Enix store before? How are they in terms of packing items and customer service? How's their rewards system?

There are also pins collection "Final Fantasy VII Remake Box of 10 Pin Badges"

View attachment 482930

Statue company are getting in on the hype as well. Here's a custom Tifa statue (classic design) from Mayflies Studio

View attachment 482931

View attachment 482932

-----

All action figures are getting more and more expensive, but I still think PAK pricing is ridiculous.

I usually order from a local online store, so I have no idea.

Where in the hell can I preorder that statue, I researched Mayflies Studio and couldn't find much.

I wish they would produce these as Bring Arts figures. The Kai figures take up too much space. But, I would buy The Kai Cloud and Daytona figures if they would release them separately. Come on Square Enix, make it happen.

NOOOOOO!!! Well that sucks! I wish they would make a release that has the updated figure along with the motorcycle.

This cloud has a new sculpt.

they'll most likely do another cloud and bike set that is separate from the game like usual.

Back