1/6 Blitzway Hunters (Day after WWIII) the boy berbakat dr bb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogul1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been looking on SSF for a thread for this but can?t find a single one! Blitway have released 2 of their 3 BHEAD designed figures so far with DR BB recently announced and up for pre-order.
I recently ordered Berbakat from Sideshow (using SS points) and pre-ordered Dr BB.
Wish I had gotten the Boy now.
What do you reckon? These look insanely detailed and although not actually attached to a well known IP I couldn?t say no to this line any longer. Anyone have Berbakat in hand yet?
She has released in asia I believe but could take a while to make it?s way across to the west due to current shipping issues.

6bf4d2a51736aa4969155ce43fce5360.jpg

edbf171e8aa09248e73ceef93dcd13ac.jpg

92face57613cb1f925d147c0e351b276.jpg

08d091522a9d18241d1615e9a052f907.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice concept but unless Blitzway becomes a cult company like Hot Toys it's hard for these figures to get appreciated. it's more of an art than toy. the one in space suit is nice but the pleather will just deteriorate over time they could have gone with suede like fabric and it will still look great.

Nice concept but unless Blitzway becomes a cult company like Hot Toys it's hard for these figures to get appreciated. it's more of an art than toy. the one in space suit is nice but the pleather will just deteriorate over time they could have gone with suede like fabric and it will still look great.

Yeah the pleather suit will be a burden for sure, I ?ll just have to take major care of it and hope for the best. It?s a shame really as I actually thought it was fabric not pleather to begin with and that would have worked out much better

That looks great in-hand! Still waiting for BBTS to get it, I hope they get the new figure too. I was going to get The Boy also but it sold out so fast I missed it.

Sideshow is the distributor for Blitzway, so it’s a matter of waiting on them to get the information out to the other retailers for Dr. BB — hopefully this isn’t going to be like the HT situation, and they limit what other retailers get for quantities — just so more people have to order direct from them, and they can screw everyone on their over-inflated shipping.

I pre-ordered from TNS Figures with installments as I find it?s cheaper to UK than sideshows prices.

I agree, the paint still looks really good and it's very clean, and I'm thinking the extra makeup details on Dr. BB will help a bit to offset any downgrades in mass production. On a side note, these figures seem pretty big which is good lol

I agree, the paint still looks really good and it's very clean, and I'm thinking the extra makeup details on Dr. BB will help a bit to offset any downgrades in mass production. On a side note, these figures seem pretty big which is good lol

Yeah the stands are really tall. I?m just waiting for the international release of this fig via sideshow.

Apparently she is shipping now or soon on sideshow (looking at the site) hoping she ships soon!
e50bb27584bf5bf50634b3ffb5e34d70.jpg

So finally got confirmation she is shipping to me but I have to be honest, sideshow is beyond expensive now to ship to the UK. ?65 shipping plus ?50 import tax?! ?115 total shipping.
OUCH!

Can you take some pictures when she arrives? :) I'm really interested in Berbakat, but I'd like to see more in hand pictures of her first.

Sure no problem she will be with me on tuesday hopefully I?ll do a video on my youtube channel and share it here

Back