1/6 TOYS WORKS TW010 1/6 Transcender Action Figure (Agent Smith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Following Wor-Gar's lead with the Morpheus figure, I've created this new thread for Agent Smith.

I received an invoice from GiantToy for the balance due, so Agent Smith will be shipping soon!

boSNkJK.jpg

uIyCcKP.jpg

Oh cool, I saw someone on FB say about 2 weeks ago that this was going to be released soon. But I didn't really believe him because of Covid-19. I think I ordered this one at KG Hobby, haven't received an invoice yet.

Excellent news!!! I'm really curious how this came out. I didn't PO but would definitely jump on this if its good.

I really want the more green-tinted suit from the original Matrix however.

Going to be needing a new set of glasses for this one too no doubt. Calling DoggieDoc!

Was the suit itself green tinted or is it just because the movie was colour corrected so all scenes within the Matrix were given a green tint?

Was the suit itself green tinted or is it just because the movie was colour corrected so all scenes within the Matrix were given a green tint?

It had some sort of green hue -- the black tie and Neo's outfit never gave off the same tint when graded. Even in Reloaded, the upgraded agents have the same "green" suits while Smith now has a black one.

I'd definitely have been interested in this if they had made a brand new Weaving sculpt rather than use Red Skull. It looks slightly cartoony or something, can't put my finger on it.

I see the cartoony look in the angry sculpt more. The regular looks better but perhaps the angry sculpt will look good with the glasses on.

I feel like every Matrix figure so far looks better with glasses on, well Morpheus aside for now haha.

the green is from the lighting you can see the green tint on the white shirts.

the green is from the lighting you can see the green tint on the white shirts.

Wrong as usual.

The suits worn by the Agents are a dark green to represent their ties to the Matrix. Jun 8, 2018 [google "green suits in matrix" to see this response]

Or just look at this picture...

black v green suit.jpg

Wrong as usual.

The suits worn by the Agents are a dark green to represent their ties to the Matrix. Jun 8, 2018 [google "green suits in matrix" to see this response]

Or just look at this picture...

View attachment 482868

i'm talking about the actual suit the figure is wearing. clearly there is no green tint on the right side of the suit (our right) which is away from the greenlighting. unless the lighting is photoshoped.

also for folks planning to have their figs wearing the shads all the time, do select those that aren't painted on as painted shades tend to leave a trail of black marks on the sculpt.

KGHobby and Giantoy are showing this as in stock, but I think they aren't sending out shipments? I read from places that the cheap shipping option aren't available b/c of covid. So I'm guessing all of these releases will be on hold a bit unless they ask for more for shipping or the restriction gets lifted? I didn't hear anything from KGHobby yet on mine.

My "Transcender" Agent Smith has officially shipped. Tracker says it is in California but I highly doubt that. I went through a similar tracking notice for another figure a month ago.

Got my ‘Awaiting Shipment’ email from KG so I guess it’ll be on the way soon- I hope. Probably gonna be a month before it shows up.

Back