NECA Batman 89 Weapons prop replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think we're liable to hear anything until the COVID-19 situation has... resolved? (I'm not sure what choice of words to use here...)

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?" is probably the question that will remain unanswered until Q4 2020 / Q1 2021. I hope NECA will do even more in the future:
-Batman Returns Seeker Batarang
-Batman Returns Grappling Hook Slider
-Shrek Taser
-Penguin's cute umbrella
-Batman Forever Batarangs (both designs)
-Batman Forever Grappling Hook
-The Riddler's cane
-Batman The Animated Series: Gasmask, infrared goggles, handcuffs, Batman ninja stars

I have a soft spot for all of forever's designs, be it the gadgets or batmobile or suits etc

TAS is where it's at for quality though, no animated batarang or grapple gun?

IAMBATMAN, I’ve got good news for you! :wink1:

Dude that is an amazing news!!! I was just looking at the Batarang set from Hollywood Collectibles at SS and I was wondering if I should get it or not since it says almost sold out. Then I decided to look and see if there was any news about the Neca replicas and found your post!!! Thank you for this. I hope they share more info soon.

Yeah me too. Hope it won't be cancelled.

IMO the HCG set is way overpriced. Always found the remote controlled batarang fron Returns dumy.
Personnaly i've got a Batarang from an Italian prop maker, it is very accurate and working as the one in the film.

https://www.etsy.com/fr/listing/184...ing-2-accessoire?ref=shop_home_active_1&sca=1

Thanks for the link! I will definitely check it out. Also, I do agree that is overpriced. The light up feature is too gimmicky and probably wont be used at all. But really hoping we hear soon from NECA with expected release dates. Fingers crossed and Happy New Year bud!

I think these will take a bit longer. Covid delays and then I think these are a bit harder to balance cost and production

Back