Mondo Gordon Freeman Half Life series - 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
Mondo Gordon Freeman 1/6 Scale Figure

https://mondoshop.com/collections/g...rdon-freeman-1-6-scale-figure-mondo-exclusive

https://mondoshop.com/collections/g...ures/products/gordon-freeman-1-6-scale-figure

Details
Product includes:
Gravity Gun with light-up feature
Removable eyeglasses
Crowbar
Shotgun with pump action
Handgun with removable clip
3 x Frag Grenades
Pheropod
7 x Interchangeable hands
Figure stand

Product information:
Height
Approx. 12.5"
Material
PVC, ABS, Fabric
Weight
3 lbs

0000_01_3aff6b2f-b7cc-4c34-b9a5-04675904d8e7_1024x.jpg 0003_04_f7059dc5-daff-4fd5-8986-7fb0e68764f6_1024x.jpg R3_6736REG_1024x.jpg R3_6665_1024x.jpg R3_6680_1024x.jpg

I wish someone like HT would tackle those Vidya figures, like Gordon, Kratos, and such. Mondo's are good and all, but they're just enlarged 6" figs. Maybe they'd be okay for 120$, but 200$? HT's Batgirl went up for 240$. Then again, ThreeZero charges about the same and we all remember how their Shepard and Chief came out... I don't know, I just want some High-Quality VG figures.

i would really buy that Freeman a year ago (despite he's from that sucking game for girls HL2), but now i understand i can live on $200 for two good weeks or four poor weeks if anything happens to my salary.
if he was from original HL though, then no second thoughts.

What the ass is going on with those shoulder joints? He looks like he's walking into a WWE ring.

And look at the joining seam between the two halves of the headcrab. That's super amateur.

I want to like this figure because the rest of it is pretty clean but those things are just jumping out at me.

What are they thinking with this price? $200? It is not Hot Toys or even Sideshow quality. It doesn't look much better than the 7 inch Neca figure. It actually looks like a 6-7 inch figure.

I have the Mondo He-Man and although I like it, it doesn't really look any better than the Mattel Classics line and I can't even put it near my Hot Toys and other 1/6 stuff because it stands out so much.

This looks like a $100 figure, not $200. When your stuff stops looking like upscaled 6-7 inch action figures, you can charge $200.

Mondo is from another planet. They sell prints for $50-$75 so they won't do any figure for $100 I guess :lol except the rick and morty ones

I prefer to support Neca and the 7" line anyway. It's from HL2 too but 7x cheaper.

Mondo need to recruit someone for their collectibles department, too many bad decisions... Their iron giant figure was about the only good thing that came out good

Yeah, Mondo figures aren’t worth the price if you ask me. They mostly all come across as scaled up versions of existing figures. I think some of their stuff looks okay, but not at a $200 price point. The thing is they sell their brand more than anything and I think that’s why their stuff is higher.

Seeing as they've done some figures for less than $200, I have to imagine the license cost that much?

Back