1/6 Hot toys-Black Widow Speculations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSylvester

Freakalicious
Reaction score
How many figures do we suspect we will get fro this film? I only see two being made for sure, White suit widow, black and gold suit, and hopefully an Iron man 2 redos since we see clips of it in the trailer

Attachments

• 570a4101f88ea130e1fe36095ec9021e.jpg
    570a4101f88ea130e1fe36095ec9021e.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 537
I think taskmaster has a good chance. Red guardian could go either way. I think other than the main Widow outfits, that’s it.

How many figures do we suspect we will get fro this film? I only see two being made for sure, White suit widow, black and gold suit, and hopefully an Iron man 2 redos since we see clips of it in the trailer

IMO is gonna depend on hype when movie finally releases. Will be interesting as could be a lot of hype as other Marvel properties have filming delays. E.g. it's the only Marvel property I know that might be ready for release in fall, say, when things might be opened up again.

Doubt they would send BW straight to streaming release.

But, will have to think hard; have a nice collection of Widows, not a fan of sculpted hair for Natasha - I dunno. $$$$

I think we get a good 6-8 figures depending on cameo appearances.

Black Widow - Black and Gold Suit

Black Widow - White Suit

Taskmaster

Red Guardian

Iron Man - If he makes a cameo

Cap - If he makes a cameo

Hawkeye - If he makes a cameo

Nick Fury - If he makes a cameo, could definitely see a re-release of The Avengers one

Black Widow - The Avengers version if we see a flashback. Which, could tie into being an Endgame release as well.

6-8 figures? I think April 1 was yesterday wasn't it?

It’s Marvel. They always pump those out.

And that’s if we get a bunch of cameos. If none of them show up, I bet it’s only 2 Widows, Taskmaster, and maybe Red Guardian if people like him enough.

I think this'll probably be a Black Panther level release merch release.

White Widow wide release

Convention exclusive Black Widow

Red Guardian

60% Maybe Taskmaster.

40% Maybe Yelena

Black Widow
Black Widow (White)
Taskmaster

Might see Yelena or Red Guardian proto, but won't be released.

Extra Credit:
Eternals. HT will wait to see what the response is before opening any POs.

They'll make a Widow or two and that's it. "Taskmaster" will be a proto that will never be released, like Yellowjacket. As for the Eternals, they won't make anything bar Black Knight, and that's only if he's got a good costume. Nobody's going to drop 250$ on F-Listers with "generic swirly Sci-Fi" MCU designs and played by Non-A-List actors. Black Knight/Jon Snow, with something like his recent design, would sell based on the coolness factor alone.

4906554-blkknght2015001_dc31-0.jpg

Definitely the white suit and black and gold suit for Nat, and depending on the success/hype around the movie/characters, I could see them making Yelena and Red Guardian, maybe Taskmaster but unlikely given the villain track record.

Looking forward to the white suit but wish it had gold parts like the other one to make it more classic comic look

Taskmaster certainly has a chance of being released I think. His costume isn't all that complex, same with Red Guardian. I think we're get at least the white suit Widow and maybe the black one, but that's it.

Widow Black & Gold suit is as close to 100% as you get

Widow White suit will see a prototype but only see release if the film is a crowd pleaser

Task Master is a 50/50 at best

Any thing else would require the film earning north of 1B which in this current world market I do not see happening.

IMO is gonna depend on hype when movie finally releases. Will be interesting as could be a lot of hype as other Marvel properties have filming delays. E.g. it's the only Marvel property I know that might be ready for release in fall, say, when things might be opened up again.

Doubt they would send BW straight to streaming release.

But, will have to think hard; have a nice collection of Widows, not a fan of sculpted hair for Natasha - I dunno. $$$$

To my knowledge Eternals, Falcon/Winter Soldier & Wandavision are all pretty much wrapped or in various stages of post. But Loki, Doctor Strange 2 & Shang-Chi are first half of 2021 releases that have all had production halted. So I think it's less about not having stuff to release in the fall & more about spacing stuff out for the following year. Black Widow is not going straight to streaming; as it was announced this week that a new composer was hired & the film will get a new score.

Widow Black & Gold suit is as close to 100% as you get

Widow White suit will see a prototype but only see release if the film is a crowd pleaser

Task Master is a 50/50 at best

Any thing else would require the film earning north of 1B which in this current world market I do not see happening.

To my knowledge Eternals, Falcon/Winter Soldier & Wandavision are all pretty much wrapped or in various stages of post. But Loki, Doctor Strange 2 & Shang-Chi are first half of 2021 releases that have all had production halted. So I think it's less about not having stuff to release in the fall & more about spacing stuff out for the following year. Black Widow is not going straight to streaming; as it was announced this week that a new composer was hired & the film will get a new score.

a bunch of updates today.

https://www.ign.com/articles/black-widow-eternals-mcu-phase-4-release-dates-indiana-jones-5-mulan

Honestly, the movie might fare better in that late fall window. It doesn't match up with the spring-summer blockbuster style Marvel films.

I'd say 2 figures max. There seems to only be some Marvel films HT will produce more figures from.

We get multiple releases from these:
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Black Panther
Thor
Captain America
Avengers
Guardians

1 or 2 figures max from these:
Captain Marvel
Dr Strange
Antman

Seeing as BW is an original Avenger she should be in the top group, but I doubt it. We've had a lot of BW figures as it is, so HT may decide a one and done is enough for this film.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Harley got two figures from BoP. HT has yet to pass up a black widow outfit. We’ll see both black and white for sure but maybe nothing else.

Will get the black + gold classic suit that she has if the sculpt matches the likeness of her End Game version. They'll probably just reuse the sculpt with a new hairpiece anyways.

2020-Movie-Black-Widow-Cosplay-Costume-Carnival-Halloween-Outfit-Cosplay-Natasha-Romanoff-Jumpsuit-Fancy-Accessories-Boots.jpg

hot-toys-black-widow-avengers-endgame-sixth-scale-figure-mms-533-img13.jpg

Harley got two figures from BoP. HT has yet to pass up a black widow outfit. We’ll see both black and white for sure but maybe nothing else.

I think we'll see both outfits. I definitely want the classic colour scheme and imagine the sculpt will be on point. I figure they can re-use EG Thor's body for Red Guardian? Recoup some of their costs with that?

Back