Anyone have connections with Hot Toys? We need an interview!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have had it with radio silence on lines and license after license with ****** character selection. Does anyone here have any real connection with Chan or anyone that can give a genuine interview update on upcoming figures, their 20th anniversary plans and if some figures will ever be made? These people charge us enough for their product and their customer service is absolutely awful!

Howard Chan is my dad. I haven’t seen him since he left to get cigarettes years ago; he told me he’d be back “soon”.

Okay, I admit it, I've been Howard Chan THIS WHOLE TIME.

All your Landos are belong to us!

Howard's dead. He's been an android for years. That's why HT is so obsessed with Iron Men. They're trying to indoctrinate us into accepting a Robot Future.

Honestly, no, we don’t need an interview. Every time I’ve read an interview with HC, it’s always, perhaps, maybe, why not, probably... and in the end, you only get more Iron Man and Star Wars, so better talk to the hand.

I just arranged an exclusive interview with the man himself!

U7Ja1mx.jpg

Iron Man production may peak in June, but experts really can’t be certain if or when it will end:

reg_clip0118.png

Might try budgetstark he always seems to have some inside intel of releases.

Yep...any day now someone from this forum is going to call Howard Chan on his cell phone for an “interview” and get him to go through the entire list of every Hot Toys figure that has been teased over the past four years and confirm which ones will be released, which ones will not be, which ones were never intended for release...and as an added bonus Chan will provide the ACTUAL dates that Sideshow and other retailers will begin shipping preorders for each confirmed release. Good thing he asked, don’t know what took us so long to think of doing this.

Back