Prop Queen Studios to do Marvel prop replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
WHICH INCREDIBLE PROP REPLICA WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FROM MARVEL?

Last time we received a lot of awesome suggestions for Prop Replicas from DC. And after announcing the first Prop Replica of Wonder Woman's shield, we received a lot of support and feedback, we appreciate it greatly! šŸ™

As well as DC, we also want to know which Prop Replicas from Marvel you would like to see? Please leave your choices in the comments.
1. Captain America Shield
2. Captain America Helmet
3. Thor's Stormbreaker Axe
4. Thor Hammer
5. Dr Strange Eye of Agamotto
6. Iron Man Arc Reactor
7. Iron Man Helmet
8. Iron Man Gloves
9. Loki Scepter
10. Loki Helmet
11. Spider-Man Mask
12. Thanos Helmet

Or you can join our group to take the votešŸ˜Ž
https://www.facebook.com/groups/queenstudios

If you have any other suggestions, please let us know

ZsbDIUN.jpg

OMG! Finally, a decent company making replicas. Considering their past products, I expect near movie quality stuff.

Only this time, it will look good and actually come out. eFx iron Man helmet was up for pre-order in 2015 and still hasn't' shipped!!!!

Second chance for people. eFX is garbage.

The eFX Mjolnir is still one of my favourite replicas around from the MCU. Still regret not getting another one.

And say what you will about their Shield, itā€™s look is actually accurate to the film used prop.

The eFX Mjolnir is still one of my favourite replicas around from the MCU. Still regret not getting another one.

And say what you will about their Shield, itā€™s look is actually accurate to the film used prop.

You're not wrong. I own both the hammer and Thor's helmet (15 seconds of screen time) and I absolutely love them but the wait time for their items is just ridiculous, if they ever even come out. They make good stuff most of the time (wasn't impressed with their Star Lord helmet, seen better customs) but they don't know how to run that company. I actually got to hold their metal shield at one of the cons. That thing was amazing, it's a damn shame it never saw the light of day.

Then you had King Arts that was putting out interesting props consistently, only the quality wasn't always that great (I regret not getting their Thor Hammer though). Actually, they stopped making props all together now.

We need someone to bridge that gap and post some quality props out there and I hope this the company to do it.

Saw their Wonder Woman shields and I wouldn't mind seeing them take a crack at Cap's. There's a couple fanmade ones that are good but they all seem to be hit or miss and I wasn't too impressed with EFX's offering.

King Arts shields are still my fave.

The more entries the better, but I?m content with the Captain shield offerings to date.

Would love another licensed Mjolnir, Jarnbjorn or Stormbreaker though.

Back