3 foot Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madball

Super Freak
Reaction score
BB.jpg

Just got these off of Ebay for cheap, they are massive but don't know anything about who makes them. Has anyone ever seen these or have a clue who made them?

I’m loving these guys added blues lights tonight. F4CFD333-EC70-4C4F-BDA1-2C31218D86BD.jpgD37D7476-F2DA-4CB6-A77B-93CEB5FAAFC9.jpgHere’s my Mezco Figures too

I feel like I've seen them for 20 years at random boutique or decoration stores and places like that. Pretty sure a game place that sold lots of pool tables and home bar stuff had them too.

I feel like I've seen them for 20 years at random boutique or decoration stores and places like that. Pretty sure a game place that sold lots of pool tables and home bar stuff had them too.

These are defenitly something you’d see at a Hard Rock Cafe or record store they aren’t crazy detailed but that’s what I like about them kind of a crazy antique store find vibe. There is a liquor store down the street that has life size versions on top! 61BE1AE5-E682-4BB7-967E-06802B4C2053.jpg

Back