Hot Toys: The Mandalorian The Child Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rbeato

Super Freak
Reaction score
【The Mandalorian - The Child Life-Size Collectible Figure】

?The kid?s coming with me.?

The surprise debut of the Child, a mysterious alien pursued by bounty hunters on behalf of Imperial interests, was revealed in the premiere episode of The Mandalorian series and instantly became one of the favorite characters among many Star Wars fans young and old around the world!

Today Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the astonishingly detailed life-size collectible figure of the Child which fans affectionately referred to as ?Baby Yoda.?

The hyper realistic and articulated collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on the appearance of the Child in The Mandalorian. Standing at approximately 36cm tall, this collectible figure features an amazing likeness with riveting fine details, 2 pairs of interchangeable ears, movable head and arms, skillfully tailored outfit, a silver knob from the Razor Crest[emoji769] ship that the young alien loves to hold, a Mythosaur emblem necklace, and a variety of interchangeable hands to pose or hold the items allowing fans to recreate iconic moments from the highly acclaimed live-action series!

Hot Toys? The Child life-size figure is an incredible collectible with stunning details and fascinating features. It will surely be a delightful asset to add to any Star Wars fans? collection! Take care of this little one.

#HotToys #Collectibles #LifeSize #StarWars #TheMandalorian #TheChild
6ad51d228c5dc0558ee9109d8917bd3f.jpg
7a1e89b8605e09d81fde1c4db20dab6e.jpg
e5ca3c0249651d78c7e8bd2bafad1544.jpg
6558ee1f5bd76f0126765dc936fdcf5c.jpg
072436e25bf796664446359a9023fbd8.jpg
33766927859faee5bee17078f289e7c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the expression. Will wait to see price before deciding. Cute as hell.
The seams on the ear tho...would prefer those to be more hidden but the fact they?re interchangeable is a win. Also the wrinkles and area above the top lip looks a little odd. Especially when the light hits it from a certain direction.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. Price will be interesting to see.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ToysWonderland just posted it. $384 + shipping. About where I figured. Slightly more than the Legacy FX/sideshow.

I wonder if SSC or Hot Toys will come out on top once the final products are released.

The Hot Toys version has a lot more customization with the interchangeable hands and ears.

I like it and nothing against SSC but HT is pretty consistent on quality. I have sent more than one SS statue back. Not to be weird but i want to see what the body looks like. Did they just take old 1/6 Yodas body and make it bigger?

Folks who jumped the gun & pre-ordered the Sideshow version: “Hmm...actually think the SS version is better...”
EVERYONE else: “The Hot Toys version is the better looking figure.”

I'm not really interested in any of them since I'm making my own one, but I think the Sideshow one is better imho, at least the prototype...

Are you from yesterday? SSC will never deliver anything even close to the prototype. It will blow. HT is superior any time.

I'm not really interested in any of them since I'm making my own one, but I think the Sideshow one is better imho, at least the prototype...

THat's the problem Legacy made the proto but is Sideshow making the final product? Sideshow sold a ton so they had better not screw it up.

SSC for the win. Not even HT can compete with the actual Legacy Effects design team that created the real Baby Yoda for the show.
If I were a betting man I still would put down that this will come out on top as the better package. Just because you have the team that helped make the actual prop doesn't mean that you can mass produce the item to the standard advertised. If anything, what you see here with HT is what you'll get. It'll look -this- good. The track record HT has established allows me to pre-order soundly, SSC can't say the same.

I also like that this one is articulated. But I would be daft to not acknowledge that SSC's prototype looks very good.

I have no stake in this at the moment as I probably can't get either of them for now. I have more interest in their 1/4 scale version that they mentioned. He'd be more like baby Groot I guess.

Back