1984 vs 1991 T-800 fan film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why are they walking like gangsta monkeys?
this and the inevitable win of cryminator kills any wish to watch it.

Thanks for posting Johnny. It was pretty cool. Now for the questions we're just not supposed to ask - Why did Uncle Bob bother firing off all those gas grenades? Seemed to serve no purpose whatsoever. Where did that Plasma Rifle conveniently appear from? Why did 1984 T-800 change clothes and get a haircut without the events of T1 to explain it? How did Uncle Bob know to go to Enrique's camp to find all his guns? Why did these two Terminators travel to the past solely to fight eachother in the first place? :lol

In any case, it was a nice distraction. Cool renders and most important of all they did a good job on T2 Arnie's hair.

Last edited:
I keep imagining waking up one morning to pics of a new T2 T-800 and T-1000 from HT. If they haven't made something from T1 or T2 in years, isn't the license expired and up for grabs or is it a case of Howard renewed it to do nothing with it?

Where did that Plasma Rifle conveniently appear from?
he made it from car scraps.

52R7x4J.jpg

XWtrDIL.jpg

Why did 1984 T-800 change clothes and get a haircut without the events of T1 to explain it?
well nothing tells why, but getting a bike and a jacket from the same person was a nice touch. so you can just make up a need of identity change situation after shooting people in daylight.

the big fail i saw was a giant "USA" writing on a SPAS-12 when wikipedia states it as italian.

also after this video i think it's not a good idea to hit terminator skulls with terminator fists, because robot fingers are obviously thinner, more fragile and filled with more fine mechanics than robot heads, so they should have lost all motor skills in their fingers very fast.

and i take back my initial words, those were nice 30 minutes of my life, much better than several hours of terminator 3-6 :)

pity it was a gynysys skeleton, but i guess he couldn't find a classic model texture.

Ahhh, that was actually something else I was confused by, I didn't recognize that other thing he was doing at Enrique's camp - going into the armory yes, fixing a car yes - didn't understand the other stuff he was doing - building a plasma rifle. Ok. Though it seems like the original T-800 should have done the same...and why wouldn't it be the primary weapon of use...but again, just not a question we're supposed to ask.

I had a feeling that was a Genisys endo but didn't pause the video to have a good look. Pity it seems to have become the default endoskeleton now. We can't even get a T2 endo anymore let alone a T1 :lol

You mentioned the gangsta walking - yeah, didn't look right for Terminators but I guess they were sticking with the particular animations of the Grand Theft Auto games.

Good point about the punching - high risk of self-damage.

That was an awesome video. You can tell the person that made it is like us, all those details and specific locations and shots had to have taken a lot of time to orchestrate. They put a lot of care into the animation and character models, you can tell. Loved how the damage progressed on the two of them, mirroring the damage inflicted to them in the films. The freeway chase was cool too.

Back