Monkey Depot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monkey Depot is really good. Fast service and great prices. They update site often so sign up for email alerts.

I have literally purchased more things than I can count and I couldn't recommend them more. They are great, honest, & reliable. Never had any problem with them at all. A+A+A+A+.

Yup get good deals from them all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if there is already talk about this website but I have been eyeing a few marvel Hot toys parts on this website but have not heard a thing about it. Have any of you bought from this store before? here is a link https://www.monkeydepot.com/default.asp
Yup, theyre great. One thing to be advised about though. They Told me they will not send you anything unless you have a verified paypal address for the first two years though after your account is made. I'm still waiting on my almost $500 order almost two years later. They offered to refund me but I told them no, I would wait for the parts, well just because I wanted them. lol I'm an odd bird I know. I've ordered from them since through my paypal account. But now that I think of it I should either flip that money to some other stuff or get it back. Thanks for the reminder!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back