• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Lots of Sixth Scale parts and accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluejay32

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm looking for large lots of sixth scale bodies, clothing and accessories. Since there is often confusion. Here is a summary of wants and not-wants:

Wanted:
Bodies - Hot Toys and sixth scale bodies compatible with them and more universal in nature.
Clothing - Hot Toys and Sideshow type quality of all kinds, especially licensed stuff.
Accessories - Hot Toys and sideshow type quality, especially licensed.

NOT wanted:
Bodies - No Sideshow or anything not universally compatible with most other sixth scale. no Hasbro/Barbie type.
Clothing - No Hasbro or GI Joe and generally not looking for military only stuff.
Accessories - No Hasbro, Barbie, Gi Joe and other wide range cheap retail stuff.
Also not looking for broken parts unless its a simple fix and rare/expensive.

I hope that clarifies things better. I am open to all size lots but prefer larger ones and the better the deal, the more I am willing to spend. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back