Action Figure 1/6 Scale - MONDO - DOOM: ETERNAL - DOOM SLAYER Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Coming soon.

"With the release of the very eagerly awaited DOOM: ETERNAL today (or very, very, very, very, very eagerly awaited in my household), we wanted to get you a look at something we're working on, and hoping to make available very soon- the DOOM SLAYER 1/6 Scale Figure!

This boy is BEEFY, so we're taking the extra time to make sure he's ready to slay some Cacodemons and Hellknights. What you're going to see below are all works in progress, and the final figure may not come with everything shown, but we can promise he'll come with A LOT. The sculpture is based on the in-game files, with sculptor Anissa Tchoub putting a lot of care put into articulating him and adding fun details.

First up is the product layout by Joe Allard, what we use as a basis of what we want to the figure to come with: "

10_19f66268-40e2-49e0-a77f-8a1825623c0f_1024x1024.jpg

1_b55bcd56-4221-4bf4-9132-7fdbc07fc6e1_1024x1024.jpg

2_2c6e55b8-c913-4f81-957b-e0f59640b432_1024x1024.jpg

3_f6288082-6f01-4635-94be-4c852817bd1a_1024x1024.jpg

4_79ef529d-13b5-4ccf-94f0-349993f69ea8_1024x1024.jpg

7_afed2b13-ae52-4030-b6f7-cc516abfedaf_1024x1024.jpg

8_ddc6d787-557b-4ef3-8497-46322f8fe1bf_1024x1024.jpg

I'll say the same thing I always say when Doom merchandise of any kind is announced:

Make some damn demons and I'm in. No need for a bunch of lone Slayers or Marines on a shelf.

Bonus points if the canon is removable though.

I'll say the same thing I always say when Doom merchandise of any kind is announced:

Make some damn demons and I'm in. No need for a bunch of lone Slayers or Marines on a shelf.

Bonus points if the canon is removable though.

They said they want to make Marauder but only if this sells well so pray that it does.

3uja9cz5jz231.png

Would be nice if he could be posed holding the weapons with both hands.

Also, Classic Doomguy!

1584729495639.jpg

Um holy ****. I’m down either way and if supporting this means more 1/6 Doom stuff then I’ll buy two of the damn things. LOL

Prime1 statue is terrific but at that cost and shipping fees there’s just no feasible or responsible way of owning that piece. This in the other hand will do nicely.

I wonder if they can rethink the thigh joint design to be more seamless rather than what it is right now since it's still a work in progress. Also, I hope they keep the BFG for the exclusive version.

They said they want to make Marauder but only if this sells well so pray that it does.

3uja9cz5jz231.png

Greeeeeaaaat. They want to make the most annoying monster in the game (likely because he's humanoid and therefore easy to translate to 1/6) and not a Baron, Cacodemon, or Revenant - classic monsters fans have been requesting for years.

Now we're talking.

Doomguy? I'm in. Would also be in for classic/retro Doomguy.

Be nice if they followed this up with Master Chief.

Doomguy? I'm in. Would also be in for classic/retro Doomguy.

Be nice if they followed this up with Master Chief.
This is what I'm hoping for. They've positioned themselves well with their releases to go for Halo.

No restrictive rubber undersuit, no elaborate light systems. Just a highly articulated, 1/6 Chief with good paints. All the joints can be easily hidden in the sculpt and it'll look great.

I 'member playing the original Doom way back when, and to this day, I still know IDDQD and IDKFA by heart. I bought Doom 2016 a couple years ago and never got around to it, so I finally started playing it last week, not realizing Eternal was coming out this weekend, just coincidental.

The game is super fun, and I totally am gonna get this figure. Lucky for me, by the time it actually comes out, I'll probably have played Eternal by then!

I 'member playing the original Doom way back when, and to this day, I still know IDDQD and IDKFA by heart. I bought Doom 2016 a couple years ago and never got around to it, so I finally started playing it last week, not realizing Eternal was coming out this weekend, just coincidental.

The game is super fun, and I totally am gonna get this figure. Lucky for me, by the time it actually comes out, I'll probably have played Eternal by then!

lol IDKFA is branded into my brain.

i wonder how much it would cost and how well it would be painted, but that's definitely a thing i want.
though BFG as "exclusive" meaning "i'll never get it" leads to "i don't need a castrated version" :(

I already have the Threezero version but would 100% purchase this version too. Mondo is getting some impressive licenses (God of War, Half-Life, and now Doom).

However, I have yet to receive one of their 1/6 video game figures so I have a feeling it will be a very long time before this figure sees the light of day. :(

Woahhh I was just thinking how this would be a great 1/6 figure the other day. I'd really be down for Master Chief. He NEEDS a good release. I was close to getting Play Arts, but passed because the paint usually sucks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Has there been any word on this figure? I know Covid put a huge damper on many if not all companies, but since it's announcement there hasn't been anything else said about this release.

Back