Prop Queen Studios: Wonder Woman Shield Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Queen Studios Wonder Woman Shield Life-Size Prop replica is Coming!

It's nothing about worth, it's about love.

As the first Queen Studios Prop Replica, we?ve devoted 100% of our efforts to create a movie accurate Wonder Woman Shield replica.

The shield itself includes incredible detailing on the front and back, with straps to allow you to relive your favourite movie moments. When you?re not posing with the shield, it can be placed in it?s beautifully crafted golden stand.

The Wonder Woman Prop Replica Shield could be the perfect addition to your collection, or could be displayed in any room as stand-alone piece of art.

As always, we?d love to hear your thoughts and thanks for the support.

YYgEoB9.jpg

ZDrL7oe.jpg

ZClCT1s.jpg

I actually do want this.

I just bought a cheap knock off from a local website, but it was so badly made I had to ask for a refund.

But I’m surprised they went with this one rather than the other version.

When I saw the title, gotta say wasn't really excited, then WOW the stand really sells this for me, looks like a piece of art. Great work.

Hmm ...has no appeal to me whatsoever. Not my cup of tea, I guess.

Queen Studios Wonder Woman Shield Life-Size Prop Replica

Modelled on the Wonder Woman Shield carried by Diana in the 2017 Wonder Woman movie, this life-size Prop Replica is constructed of high-quality polystone with soft leather.

The exceptional detailing, shimmering gold patterns and black matte finish make the Wonder Woman Shield immediately recognisable. The shield boasts two leather look straps on the inside, allowing it to be worn like an Amazonian hero.

When you’re not recreating your favourite movie moments or defending from oncoming attacks, the shield can be displayed in it’s stand.

The design of the stand is simple yet artistic. The pattern in the middle is inspired by Wonder Woman's headband, symbolizing myth and power. Mount Olympus’ rocks are distributed on both sides, supporting this amazing artwork. The overall shape is natural and generous, classical and mysterious.

SIZE:
Shield: 49.5cm
Base: 31cm (L), 17.8cm (W), 18.5cm (H)
Total: 49.5cm (L), 17.8cm (W), 58cm (H)

yAWxfWx.jpg

IDogE7D.jpg

gaVUmbM.jpg

omwCIkm.jpg

gM4ERsT.jpg

Ubr1O1v.jpg

an1GuJi.jpg

LYQCHjq.jpg

kse8nFj.jpg

Last edited:
A Polystone shield. That’s a first isn’t it?

I’ve seen fibreglass, plastic, aluminium and other metals used for the Captain America shields but never Polystone.

QUEEN STUDIOS WONDER WOMAN SHIELD UPDATE

After sharing the final images of Queen Studios Wonder Woman Shield Life-size Prop Replica, we received a lot of feedback from fans asking for the Shield to be made from Metal instead of Polystone.

We?ve now decided that we?ll create two versions of the Shield. Both will look exactly the same, but one will be a Polystone Shield. The other Shield will be made of Metal. However, the stands of the two versions are both made by Polystone.

For fans who are concerned about the strength of Polystone, we will damage test the Shield to make sure it stands up to shipping.

As always, we?d like to thank you for your crucial feedback and support!

5char

Queen Studios Life Size Wonder Woman Shield
Product Dimension: Shield diameter - 49.5 cm; height with base 58cm

ETA: Q4 2020

Polystone:
PO Price: USD 250
Deposit: USD 90

Metal:
PO Price: USD 499
Deposit: USD 220

Has anyone ordered the metal version of this? Specfiction is charging around $200usd shipping to Australia. Strange cause the 1/3 ledger statue i ordered from them is $100usd shipping.

Has anyone ordered the metal version of this? Specfiction is charging around $200usd shipping to Australia. Strange cause the 1/3 ledger statue i ordered from them is $100usd shipping.
It is available for preorder at Sugotoys with free shipping.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t really trust that shipping charge.

Especially after the shipping on the Thanos bust doubled in price.

I’ll probably just preorder from an Australian retailer. The end price probably won’t be much different, but at least I’ll lock in a price and I won’t have to worry about customs etc.

It is available for preorder at Sugotoys with free shipping.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yup, that’s who I’m planning to get it through. And if it didn’t have the free shipping, it wouldn’t be all that competitive with just ordering it elsewhere.

Back