Statue PCS TMNT PVC 1/8 statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool, stinks they are PVC though

Attachments

• tmntis.jpg
    tmntis.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 138
  • tmntys.jpg
    tmntys.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 150
  • tmnts.jpg
    tmnts.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 171
  • srss.jpg
    srss.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
I'm fine with the PVC, it's the 1/8 that is getting a bit small IMHO. But if this size/material can bring the cost down and the line can potentially add more of the cast (e.g. Shredder, Rocksteady, Bebop, Krang, April & Splinter) then I'm all for it.

Production photos of... a computer screen? They're still renders. I'm not buying anything without actual product photos, which is starting to become more and more difficult with some companies...

Well they look pretty good, but what happened to the interconnected bases? I'm having a hard time seeing how the heck those fit together... :confused:

Okay, he's actually pretty cool. I could almost see myself just getting Bebop and Rocksteady... :lol

Are these a good alternative to collecting the articulated NECA line?

I am getting a little frustrated trying to hunt down the NECA figures.

I appreciate they put a few of the figures for direct to order (for 1 week) at their website but most of their figures are nearly impossible to find in Walmart and Targets.

Are these a good alternative to collecting the articulated NECA line?

I am getting a little frustrated trying to hunt down the NECA figures.

I appreciate they put a few of the figures for direct to order (for 1 week) at their website but most of their figures are nearly impossible to find in Walmart and Targets.

Depends on what you prefer. I personally prefer statues, even if not limited and just plastic. There is more to choose from in NECA line and you can make your own diorama. But statues are statues, seem to have better value to me (even though I would prefer polystone ones).

What I loved about the NECA figures was all the esoteric accessories each figure came with (e.g. the Maltese Hamster and Slash's "binky"). I'm in for the entire PCS line (c'mon April & Splinter...) but those extra details will be missed.

Back