Anyone buy Kotobukiya stuff before??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all :wave,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I wasnt sure so please move if you need to.

I was looking at Mike's- Razors Edge website and noticed this:

https://www.razorsedgecollectibles....=2532&osCsid=363d33de95a641f03ae4bcde308e8ac4

Does anyone know what their stuff is like?
This has to be one of the most amazing entrances made by a character IMO and just wanted your thoughts on this piece please?.

I've not got any other POTC stuff, I havn't looked for any before but I just saw this on the homepage.

What do y'all think??
Thanks guys :duff

Shell
x

I used to have some of it. It's ok for plastic stuff. The human likenesses were usually pretty bad.

I have several of their Star Wars clone and Stormtrooper pieces and I like them. They are made of vinyl, not resin or polystone, and they come in a few pieces so a tiny bit of assembly is required. I enjoy the ones I have and I was looking at that Jack Sparrow just the other day.

I've had a few pieces in the past. They're pretty cool really. I wouldn't mind getting the Maul again just to have it.

I'm not a statue guy, but I like my Bly very much. It helps to see them in the flesh before you buy one as paint apps may always vary in the final product. They're the best plastic statues, bar none, in some cases they embarrass the heck out of the fancier resin stuff from other companies.

They are, by the way, solid PVC, and they have a good weight to them.

I have a few of the SW pieces and have been seriously considering this Jack.

Have liked them pretty well although I developed a problem with the Mace a few months ago. Not sure what the cause but it has 'warped' to the point where he will no longer stand on the base. Guess I'm going to have to finally break down and glue it.

This thread made me take a closer look at my Kotos and my Boba Fett is now doing the limbo--I guess his backwards leaning pose has gradually increased over time.

I've got 4 of the 5 Matrix ones and they are cool, likenesses are a bit "animeish" but detail and quality are there. Price could be a little lower but they are impoted after all!

Back