SH Figuarts Batman 89

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
Full reveal on the 26th
a3ad1795978b4ee879fca6452445cb44.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Cool that companies are doing 89 Bats stuff. However, that Nicholson license must be too expensive since NECA didn’t make him and I’m pretty sure Mezco won’t do one either

I'm definitely interested but I'm hoping MAFEX does one too. I've got most of the comic ones ordered from them and would love to get him in line with those.

This is totally out of left ****ing field, it seemed so hard for people to do this. Can't wait to see it!

Yeah, figuarts are like true 1/12 I think. So like dc icons sized. I could be wrong though.

Im definitely getting this but I?d love to see the returns batman, catwoman, penguin.

Obviously jack would be the best thing but I fear that won?t happen until he passes away or something unfortunate unfortunately

Interesting. Hopefully this is one their TFA Han Solo level good offering and not a Boba Fett weak release.

Might make up for the whole Mezco 1989 body swap/pricing/exclusive disappointment.

Doubt it he was never unmasked in Batman 89.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm buying it no matter what. After all those years without even a single accurate Keaton Batman figure, I now buy them all upon release, no questions asked.

SHF figs are very slight and short though....almost more like a completed pre-painted model kit than a figure. Not a lot of fun to handle, but they look amazing on the shelf.

Joker is a must......maybe they will do one with perfect outfit and generic face?

Hope it looks better than Mezco's. SHFs have pretty good articulation so I'm looking forward to that even if he is kinda static in the movies. Lol.

On top of being an expensive license, didn't HT state they ended up losing money on theirs? If so, that additional anecdote probably doesn't help convince other companies to make the investment :/

But yeah, can't wait for this one!

I'll get it if it looks good. So far only Kenner and HT has made Jack Joker, so it would be nice to get one. I'll even take a Batmobile in the SH scale, since the figures are usually small.

On top of being an expensive license, didn't HT state they ended up losing money on theirs? If so, that additional anecdote probably doesn't help convince other companies to make the investment :/

But yeah, can't wait for this one!

When did HT ever make a comment like that?

Back