Statue Queen Studios: Spider-Man (Comics) - Life-size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios" said:
WHO IS THE FIRST COMIC BOOK CHARACTER FROM QUEEN STUDIOS?
We?d like to thank you for your suggestions for new Comic Book character collectibles. 🙏
We read through all of your comments and sent them to our artists. We?ve now decided who the first Comic Book character will be.

Can you guess who it is?

Sykz64J.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Queen Studios: Spider-Man (Comics)

Agreed. That's Spidey for me. (but don't hate the big eyes)

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I like all the different artistic versions of Spidey. Romita's is just my favorite. However, there have been many statues released based off of Mcfarlane's, Bagley's, and Larsen's art (that look great). That said, we are waaay overdue for a kick @ss looking 1/4 Romita Spidey statue.

I couldn't agree more Romita Sr made me love Spider-Man!!!

I’m just wondering if there’s a big enough of a market for the Romita Spider-Man. I know on the boards there’s a lot, but part of me feels like that’s only because we have been inundated with more contemporary versions of him, and there are a few here who want nothing but classic interpretations of our comic book characters.

Honestly I never particularly liked the classic look of him, but that’s more because I grew up with how he looked in the 90’s.

Classic Spidey means different things to different people. Some think Ditko's Spidey is classic Spidey. Some think its Romita Sr. In the 70's. Some think its his son Jr. Others think it's Mcfarlane, Larsen, or Bagley. It just depends on what era you grew up in....that's usually what determines "classic" Spidey for each of us. I really didn't grow up during the Romita Sr. era. That was a bit before my time. However, I have back issues of that era of Spidey and I just love the way Romita Sr drew Spidey. Besides, we have plenty of statues of Spidey from 90's era artists. Nothing wrong with mixing it up so that fans from all eras can display a Spidey statue they like in their collection.

Back