• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Superheroes (Captain America's), Dragon Ball, Various Figuarts + More!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

Trying to ramp up my auction sales again with another big batch. Bear with me but I should be posting more this week. Currently I have some rare items like:

-Brand New in brown shipper: Age of Ultron Captain America
-Brand New in brown shipper: Golden Age Captain America
-Brand New Age of Ultron Figuarts Captain America

See my items: https://www.ebay.com/sch/bardoon1983/m.html?item=223946578129&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I also have some other items like Figuarts Dragon Ball & Banpresto Dragon Ball Figurines. Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech Marvel (currently Invisible Venom) and some Marvel Steelbooks and "Art of the movie" for Ragnarok & The Dark World. I also sometimes will post superhero-related screenprints (Mondo, Bottleneck Gallery, etc.)

I will likely be adding more in the coming week, but if you're interested in any items, feel free to PM me and maybe we can work something out. I will be clear that while I'm flexible with prices, I am looking to get around current market price.

Coming soon:
-More Marvel and DC Figuarts (likely IW Captain America, Civil War Captain America, and maybe Iron Spider and Homecoming Spider-man)
-More Dragon Ball Figuarts
-More Marvel Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltechs

Back