Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: Prime 1: Wonder Woman 1984 - Golden Armor

Quote Originally Posted by Gipetto0812 View Post
    With that said, I want both Keaton and Reeve. We were shown the Keaton teasers years ago from P1 but not a peep since.
    Do not expect a Keaton from them any more. Apparently they couldn't get the go-ahead.

Sideshow's attempts at both weren't the greatest to say the least, although the Keaton PF came out way better than the Reeve one.
    That's putting it mildly. Here's how I felt about Sideshow when they unveiled the Reeve statue:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pet-peeve of mine but geeez, please get the name right. It's Reeve, unless you're talking about George Reeves from The Adventures of Superman tv show.

With that said, I want both Keaton and Reeve. We were shown the Keaton teasers years ago from P1 but not a peep since. Sideshow's attempts at both weren't the greatest to say the least, although the Keaton PF came out way better than the Reeve one.
    I have a wide selection of large scale Batman statues (10 at last count), and honestly I really do like the 89’ version from Sideshow, from the great base, to even the head turn!

Quote Originally Posted by sarakawa View Post
    So I had a thought. First wonder woman took about 2 years from preorder til ship. If this preorders in a couple months, we can get her in 2022...awesome lol.
    All the better, to give me time to figure out where I’m going to be able to display her. I’m pretty much at 120% capacity as it is.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
    I have a wide selection of large scale Batman statues (10 at last count), and honestly I really do like the 89? version from Sideshow, from the great base, to even the head turn!
    I am not saying it is a bad PF and I was never bothered by the head turn. It is petty epic looking particularly at viewing distance. However, I think the eyes were painted too much in a shocked, deer in the headlights look and not a fan of the cape they made. Admittedly, I returned mine as the one I received from SS was an obvious defective return that they for whatever reason deemed still acceptable. No original shipper box, missing the velcro or whatever it was that held the cape in place, paint chips all around the socket where the head connects and the fact that the head did not even sit right in the socket. So my experience with it was soured.