Statue Prime 1: Batman Hush - Batcave Edition 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
rBMDcgS.jpg

Qi7dc4Q.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1: Batman Hush - Batcave Edition

I hope it's 1/4.

What's up with his left rib?

This is the best Hush Batman. I love this piece. However I do not PO much anymore if it?s meant to be I?ll order at shipping.

Fingers crossed the base isn't crazy deep. If I have room it's a 100% buy.

It's nice but not very dynamic. I have to say, I think the OG Hush Bats looks better. Especially the black variant edition.

It's nice but not very dynamic. I have to say, I think the OG Hush Bats looks better. Especially the black variant edition.

I personally hated the pose on that piece. I love the artwork it’s based off of, but their interpretation just didn’t work for me. And it’s essentially become the leaning tower of Pisa for more than a few collectors.

And I'm not sure how I feel about this base either. It looks like he's a giant walking along that tiny tiny Bat-ipad on the ground, LOL.

I don’t know what to think of that. Is it a perspective/distance thing they’re playing with or is it really a computer on the ground?

94ee3a910368b0f8aed118e1ccb345b0.jpg

Based on this.

I do like this pose better than the first one. Gotta see more, tho. Not sure yet.

So it seems that they again changed the tilt of the head from the original piece of artwork. Though is this case it doesn’t affect it much imo.

I really like the idea of this attempt but it' not working.The cape is off from the Art.. the way his left fist comes out in the Art is more dynamic.And the way he is pulling the Cape around with his right hand does not look right in the sculpt.And his left Ribs are just too swollen.I know it's hard to get the feel of the Art in a sculpt but this just does not have it for me.
And the Base, the Lilliputian size computer control panel looks quite lame to me.
Anyway, plenty of time for P1 to change it up.

Back