A newbie from Germany

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iMax-S

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello guys,

My name is Max and I'm a new member here. I am an ethnic German and come orignally from Russia. I have lived in Germany since the end of July 2006.

My interests in collecting scale figures started after I bought an action figure of Jack Sparrow made by Hot Toys for the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strangers Tides". That was a birthday gift for my sister. I was impressed by the realistic likeness of Jack Sparrow and the quality of the figure as well as the amount of very detailed accessories and props it was packed with. I didn't start to collect the action figures at that time though because I was primarily interested in collecting scale model cars.

But everything changed after Blitzway announced their 1:6 scale action figures for the movie "Ghostbusters", 1984. And since I have always been a big fan of ghostbusters, I decided to start this new hobby and purchased the figures.
I currently have only ghostbusters figures from the Special Pack, but I'm going to let my collection slowly grow.

Now I decided to join this community to be able to discuss some topics with other collectors, share my thoughts and impressions with members and maybe even make some new friends here :)

Thank you for reading!

Cheers

Max

welcome welcome welcome! I'm Yang, from China!
I have the same figure of Jack Sparrow you do! its a beauty!
I like to collect similar figures but also 90s toys (power rangers, jurassic park, etc)! running out of space in this small house! haha

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

fantasy toys said:
welcome welcome welcome! I'm Yang, from China!
I have the same figure of Jack Sparrow you do! its a beauty!
I like to collect similar figures but also 90s toys (power rangers, jurassic park, etc)! running out of space in this small house! haha
Hello Yang! Nice to meet you :)

That's right! I was very impressed by that figure. And my sister too! She was happy getting a mini Jack Sparrow in such a great quality! ^_^

WOW! Your collection must be huge! Do you have some photos of your collection?
BagginsOfBagEnd said:
:welcome1: to the forum :wave
Darth Snoopy said:
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
Lejuan said:
Hello guys! Thanks a lot for the greetings! I really appreciate it! :)

Back