Robocop MMS202 Issues with the Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KryptoSlush

Super Freak
Reaction score
Could someone help me out here? I simply do not understand how the head neck is supposed to work. There's this little plastic peg that just kind of sits inside a hole, but it's unsecure and just falls off. Am I missing something? I can't find any videos or images that instruct on how to assemble this. Please help!

There are 2 tabs that lock in at both sides of the jaw, you're supposed to take off the entire jaw piece during mouthplate swap as you risk scratching the chin if you don't. Many, many people weren't aware of that as it's not in the instructions.

There are 2 tabs that lock in at both sides of the jaw, you're supposed to take off the entire jaw piece during mouthplate swap as you risk scratching the chin if you don't. Many, many people weren't aware of that as it's not in the instructions.

That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the entire head piece. There's no peg for it to sit in. There's just this plastic cup that the bottom of the peg sits in that fits into the body, but it's not secure and the head just falls off.

Here's what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• 15839761574764244146255424735569.jpg
    15839761574764244146255424735569.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 15839761917425440078348077678242.jpg
    15839761917425440078348077678242.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 256
Haven't really disassembled my Robocop to that degree but there those clear plastic connectors were notorious for being the weakest link on the figure and a few of people had reported them breaking. Not sure if yours is broken or unglued, maybe someone else would know.

The plastic piece definitely wasn't glued. It doesn't even feel like there is any kind of glue residue on it. I just opened the figure. It was brand new and sealed. It is cracked too.

No kidding, geez. I remember back on those original Alien Warriors how frequently the clear plastic ankles broke. I'm surprised Hot Toys was still using that same clear plastic years later for ball joints in other figures like Robo.

Ok so the clear part is supposed to be glued to the body.
The rectangle part goes in the rectangle part in the body.
If your clear part is cracked but still does the work then just glue it back.
If the clear part is not usable get a neck and use the rubber part inside it.
Just like in this tutorial (but only use one inner neck rubber part, not two and glue it in place with superglue)
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...onnector-hot-toys-muscular-truetype-body.html

Back