Big Chief Studios 1:6 Laurel and Hardy ?Sons of the Desert?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I did several searches for any mention of a thread focusing on Big Chief?s Laurel and Hardy ?Sons of the Desert?, butt cod not find one.

I was very excited when BCS announced these figures and this morning I made my final installment payment on them.

Anyone else getting this figure set?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-IIaFSE-vhU

779CD935-8CAF-45AC-BE27-AE4CD55C4F66.jpeg
36FA9C98-4CA7-4116-B094-F10E41E9125B.jpg
1AB26C90-06FE-4714-BA40-9C91445C5BC4.jpeg

I think they look great, and I like that they are being made, but they just don't fit in anywhere in my collection. I passed on the Charlie Chaplin and Mr Bean figures from the past few years for similar reasons.

If someone ever did a great Marx Brothers or The Goodies or a Monty Python set (up to current standards), that would be enough to finally push me into setting up a comedy shelf and going back and picking these guys up though.

I think they look great, and I like that they are being made, but they just don't fit in anywhere in my collection. I passed on the Charlie Chaplin and Mr Bean figures from the past few years for similar reasons.

If someone ever did a great Marx Brothers or The Goodies or a Monty Python set (up to current standards), that would be enough to finally push me into setting up a comedy shelf and going back and picking these guys up though.

I definitely sympathize with you there. As it is, they will be standing next to Brian Wilson, Tyrion Lannister, and Bruce Lee! :lol

I'm getting the "basic" set (no Sons of the Desert exclusives). Really looking forward to them.

At one point I thought I might do a mini diorama of The Music Box with the figures (piano box, steps, and overalls), but probably will just display them with the outfits they come in.

"Sons of the Desert" Exclusives, I believe are sold out. I got in before they were gone, so I will be getting the exclusive editions.

With the virus, I think it will be a long wait.

Back