Hey, new guy from Liverpool UK, just getting into 1/6 scale collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grinchy

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey, well i'm a new guy to the forums, just getting into collecting 1/6 scale figures, mostly customs,i'm collecting on a budget, so I won't have a fab collection like I've seen some people on here, I have a star wars room filled with the 3/34 inch figures and toys, its my mancave, fast running out of room but I love collecting
I used to have my own business creating life sized masks and busts and theatre props for various collectors, before illness forced me to stop, I still make stuff but only as a hobby now, if theres a place to share my past work on here somewhere i'll show some photos
glad to find this place, looks like a good resource, happy to be here and hope to make some new friends

Last edited:
Welcome! That’s awesome that you used to do that. I’d love to see some of your work.

Cheers, thanks for the welcome, if I can find a place for sharing my work I will stuff like predator and freddy Krueger that sort of stuff

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Thanks for the nice welcome, appreciate it, as for the room, not sure were to post pics, its a mix of 3 and a quarter inch figures 6 inch and 12 inch customs/ sideshow/hot toys

Hey, well i'm a new guy to the forums, just getting into collecting 1/6 scale figures, mostly customs,i'm collecting on a budget, so I won't have a fab collection like I've seen some people on here, I have a star wars room filled with the 3/34 inch figures and toys, its my mancave, fast running out of room but I love collecting
I used to have my own business creating life sized masks and busts and theatre props for various collectors, before illness forced me to stop, I still make stuff but only as a hobby now, if theres a place to share my past work on here somewhere i'll show some photos
glad to find this place, looks like a good resource, happy to be here and hope to make some new friends

Hello mate! A very big :welcome1: from me! :)

Oh, that sounds great! I mean the whole work creating that stuff for collectors!

Indeed, it would be cool to see some photos of your personal production ;)

Cheers

Max

Good on ya mate!

Welcome to the slippery slope .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back