1/2 Scale T-800 Endoskeleton (Agora) US version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
So it looks like you guys over in the States are now getting the same 1/2 articulated Endo.
Agora Models have the licence for the USA distribution.
Being half way through the build myself, I can tell you guys are going to love it :D

Terminator-Full-Height-900px-wide.jpg

https://www.agoramodels.com/us/terminator/

Man I wanted this so bad but $140 a month is pretty hefty. I wish it was more like the smaller amount spread over a longer time.

I know nothing about this company or their previous items. Is it supposed to look like a 1:2 toy? The huge rod up the back is quite an eye sore. I couldn't imagine spending more than a couple hundred for this.

I know nothing about this company or their previous items. Is it supposed to look like a 1:2 toy? The huge rod up the back is quite an eye sore. I couldn't imagine spending more than a couple hundred for this.

This is basically a replica of the Hot Toys 1/4 which as you know is not 200 dollars.
I have that also and trust me if it looks as good as that does when finished I will be well happy.
Here in the UK we are about halfway through, in hand this thing is a beast and with the added diecast parts it is sooo heavy, so no it does not feel or look like a toy.
awer 1.jpg
awer 3.jpg
awer 2.jpg

Last edited:
This is missing certain details like properly sculpted teeth (rather than a bunch of geometric-looking prisms) and a gumline in the chrome where the teeth begin (the one here is a straight cut).
Not only is it inaccurate, but it's plain simplistic, especially at such a large scale. $1500 is a steal for the size, but one expects a bit more care in the sculpt once you cross the $1K mark, regardless of how big it is.

This is missing certain details like properly sculpted teeth (rather than a bunch of geometric-looking prisms) and a gumline in the chrome where the teeth begin (the one here is a straight cut).
Not only is it inaccurate, but it's plain simplistic, especially at such a large scale. $1500 is a steal for the size, but one expects a bit more care in the sculpt once you cross the $1K mark, regardless of how big it is.

Thats the beauty of building it yourself, people are modding stuff themselves. There is even a dedicated mod site that is selling some cool mods like different looking eyes, teeth etc.
I shaped my own teeth
terminator build mine 2.jpg
View attachment 480889
terminator build mine 4.jpg

Most have shaped the gums also but I left mine as not to fussed
awer 4.jpg
View attachment 480893

Over at modelmodz they have done different kinds of mods that you can purchase, here are just a couple
awer 6.jpg
awer 9.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up!!

i was so bummed being in the US and not being able to grab this!

honestly for $1500 approx for a 1/2 size endo that looks as good as this does with electronics for movement and articulated is a great deal in my opinion!! so looking forward to this build!!:clap

You're always gonna have people crying about very minute details. I for one, am very excited for this and it looks amazing in my opinion. Already got my order in!

thanks for the heads up!!

i was so bummed being in the US and not being able to grab this!

honestly for $1500 approx for a 1/2 size endo that looks as good as this does with electronics for movement and articulated is a great deal in my opinion!! so looking forward to this build!!:clap

Its exactly why I put up the post, I knew there were people who wanted it in the States. Glad you can have fun building it like us, honestly the thing in hand is awesome looking and feels so heavy.

You're always gonna have people crying about very minute details. I for one, am very excited for this and it looks amazing in my opinion. Already got my order in!

You will love the build, you will actually be finished now before me lol

Its exactly why I put up the post, I knew there were people who wanted it in the States. Glad you can have fun building it like us, honestly the thing in hand is awesome looking and feels so heavy.

seeing as it's already up to step 55?...

wonder if we can prepay somehow and get caught up to the current level??

seeing as it's already up to step 55?...

wonder if we can prepay somehow and get caught up to the current level??

Not sure, all I know is you guys get 10 issues per month while we only get 4, so it means subscribers to the Agora release will actually be finished 1 month before us.

Not sure, all I know is you guys get 10 issues per month while we only get 4, so it means subscribers to the Agora release will actually be finished 1 month before us.

ah nice i skipped that part that said we're getting 10 a month. super stoked for april!

Just signed up for this, can't wait! I'm stoked to have the opportunity to build it. I considered having my folks in the UK get it for me but realized that it would be a hassle for them and cost a fortune in postage.

I'm probably going to wait until the second box to arrive before I start building it as I plan to weather it a little and not have it looking like it walked straight out of the cyberdyne factory.

What skill level is it? Meaning, I have no painting/trimming/modding skills. Can it be built by just bolting it together, like say IKEA ? Y'all get what I'm trying to ask?

Back