Figure / Statue You Want Right Now but Currently Have No Funds For It

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xb24

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which figure or statue you really want right now but passing because currently you don't have enough funds for it.

Moonstone by House of Gog.

It's a killer statue but that's $700+ I can't really afford. :(

Master Replicas AT-AT LE, no money and no display space for it. Though I do have the MR AT-AT SE.

Hot Toys Spider-man homemade suit. That thing is overpriced to oblivion and beyond at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys R2-D2.

I already have SSC and Tamashii so can't justify $375 + shipping (ie over 400 Oz bucks).

I have my eye on the SW Tippet Tauntaun statue by Regal Robot. Don't have the space or funds by a long shot. But I'm a sucker for Phil Tippet related items. So I'm really trying to strategize this one out.

The economy is ****ed and the uncertainty of contracting corvid 19 and then possibly dying from it it makes no sense to spend any money on any items like this right now. All money should be saved for necessary items (rent mortgage,food tp, soap ect) and for your family in the event you are hit with huge medical bills after being in the icu for days or for creamation in the event family member dies. Medical bills are no joke (Esp icu stays that can run In the hundreds of thousands of $$$ Range) and with so many unemployed and uninsured they will crush them financially atleast in the US

I think this thread very slightly pre-dates the realization that Covid19 was gonna hit the whole world but yeah, toys and statues are a luxury a whole bunch of us won't be affording and/or possibly won't care about anymore depending on how this plays out.

Back