• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Various Sideshow & XM Studios Statues (Spiderman Universe & Marvel)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Partgreek

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey all,

It's been a while since I've been active on the boards, I've mostly consolidated my collection to Spiderman universe stuff and recently decided to sell the rest of my collection. I'll probably hang on to a couple pieces, but we'll see what happens. I'm completely open to pricing as I haven't been following the market recently and am going off of EBay pricing so feel free to correct me if I'm off course, I'd prefer you call it out in the thread so I can verify the claim. All statues have been displayed in a smoke-free home & come un-damaged unless otherwise specifically stated. I will also do packaged deals depending on how many pieces you want to get, I will send you pictures upon request or post to the thread. I will request Paypal Sale and will send the items with insurance, please expect the 4% fee unless some arrangement has been reached prior. Now for the good stuff:

Spiderman Universe:

XM Studios-
Scorpion #099/300 ~ $2,500 shipped - SOLD
Mysterio #051/800 ~ $720 shipped - SOLD

Sideshow-
Venom Premium Format Ex #624/1,000 ~ $625 shipped SOLD
Carnage Premium Format Ex #141/? (not written) ~ $400 shipped SOLD
Spiderman Back in Black Premium Format #488/1250 ~ $650 shipped

Prime 1-
Spiderman 2099 Statue Ex #174/750 ~ $750 shipped SOLD

Marvel-

XM Studios-