Action Figure Pure Arts- Cyberpunk 2077 V (Male) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the Cyberpunk 2077 video game, PureArts and CD Projekt Red present V, the main playable character, as a 1/6 scale figure. Standing 12 inches tall, the male version of V has been sculpted to the finest detail and is hand painted. All of V?s attitude has ben faithfully captured with this highly articulated figure and includes LED lights in the jacket's collar.

Product Features
12 inches (30.48cm)
Made of plastic
From the Cyberpunk 2077
Highl articulated
LED light effects
Fabric clothing
Box Contents
V figure
Rifle weapon
Alternate hands
Mantis blade arm

10536dac-a611-4626-8784-4c7218b4c124.jpg

ed929621-f2e7-415e-b287-22995d1209b9.jpg

14a7e4f6-ce10-495f-9173-49835627d278.jpg

59418b34-98cb-40c5-9ae4-636baa77f090.jpg

8afdd5f2-9bd4-4c3c-8fc7-1515a7d66676.jpg

42d34e5e-6917-4537-a296-27daa9574d2b.jpg
View attachment 480272View attachment 480273View attachment 480274View attachment 480275View attachment 480276View attachment 480277

Oh hell yes. So glad to see CD Project Red enter into the 1/6 figure space. I will 100% preorder this and any other figures from any of their properties.

Edit: Preordered at BBTS. Price is 230 before tax/shipping.

Damn, this is nice. I hope we get a Reeves figure as well.

Irritates me we get 7 inch and 12 inch versions of this game but NOTHING from Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead lol officially. Other companies know how to make money by licensing their games off, what's Rockstar's problem?

Need the female version! Figure looks decent. Needs some guns as well.

Irritates me we get 7 inch and 12 inch versions of this game but NOTHING from Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead lol officially. Other companies know how to make money by licensing their games off, what's Rockstar's problem?
Hot toys is doing Johnny Silverhand to my knowledge. This company is doing everyone else.

Wow! It has shoes!

Geekloveph (never heard of the shop before) is offering pre-orders for Male V, Female V, Male V + Bike, Female V + Bike, Male V + Female V + Bike.

Can you guess the edition size for the latter bundle? Yes you guessed it right.

Pure Arts is also making female V and the bike
VIoSjwa.png

M3bTTBg.png

As far as Johnny Silverhand (Keanu Reeves), CD Projekt Red confirmed on Reddit that Hot Toys is working on him.

Hmm, interesting. These look great but the Hot Toys Johnny might blow them away when displayed together. Not a big fan of this strategy of dividing the 1/6 license between two companies. However, I am still excited to have cyperpunk figures at all (and I imagine these will release long before anything from Hot Toys hits the shelves).

Hmm, interesting. These look great but the Hot Toys Johnny might blow them away when displayed together. Not a big fan of this strategy of dividing the 1/6 license between two companies. However, I am still excited to have cyperpunk figures at all (and I imagine these will release long before anything from Hot Toys hits the shelves).

They said they wanted Hot Toys to do more but they're only making Johnny, given their history with video game licenses the only reason they're making a figure for this game is because it's Keanu Reeves and keanu sells not to mention their affinity torwards him (just like the rest of the world haha).

I'm sure these will release long before hot toys Johnny is shipped, especially with all the delays going on, they'll have their hands full with Marvel and Start Wars stuff.

They said they wanted Hot Toys to do more but they're only making Johnny, given their history with video game licenses the only reason they're making a figure for this game is because it's Keanu Reeves and keanu sells not to mention their affinity torwards him (just like the rest of the world haha).

I'm sure these will release long before hot toys Johnny is shipped, especially with all the delays going on, they'll have their hands full with Marvel and Start Wars stuff.

Sad that HT wouldn?t step outside of their Marvel and Star Wars comfort zone and make the Male and Female V. The other companies figures however do not look bad at all.

i love cyberpunk stuffs but somehow don't really dig this design. the collar on the leather jacket is hilarious and it feels more like Terminator/Species with that arm.

they made a GTA 12" figure i think by sideshow bundled with the game.

Sad that HT wouldn?t step outside of their Marvel and Star Wars comfort zone and make the Male and Female V. The other companies figures however do not look bad at all.

they couldn't. their hands are full just with Star Wars and Marvels. and to expand just to cater for other works bears risk of the typical company growing too big too fast and winds up due to slower market so they rather focus on SW & Marvels, if they release other stuffs it would probably take away sales from their other products since most folks nowadays just buy something for the sake of buying as long it's something they like so be it Star Wars or Cyberpunk unless you are patient enough to wait for the Star War hype to fade out maybe in another 30 years.

I was kinda hoping they go with this haircut for V. But I understand they where trying to do an in game look. 4d4cddd925bc2e3cc11fdad64d554901.jpg38a1831fa0f886b23f914d478f21006a.jpg

Interesting. Too bad that probably means no Witcher in any capacity out of them either.
As Luisenigma1 said they confirmed it on Reddit, they also said there are no plans for Witcher figures, they're focusing all their money on advertising their new game and on merchandise for it which makes sense.

I was kinda hoping they go with this haircut for V. But I understand they where trying to do an in game look. View attachment 480324View attachment 480325
The character design will probably be a little different in the final version of the game as well, still got almost 7 months to go and anything can happen in that time.

Tbh I'm not really interested in the V characters simply because I'll likely end up with someone completely different in my game, at least with characters like Geralt or Arthur Morgan, despite being able to customize them to some degree, they have their own face and personality, V on the other hand will really be up to the players to shape both physically and mentally.

Back