Anyone else get a weird PM about logging into their computer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robopredinator

Super Freak
Reaction score
About two weeks ago I received a PM from a user on here titled, "Why were you logged into my computer." It's message simply read:

"I saw your username logged into this site via my computer.

Care to explain?"

I have no idea what he/she is talking about and asked him why he thought this. He responded that as long as he has my username, he'll contact the police and locate me using my IP address if he finds anything suspicious on his computer. I told him to go ahead, as I have nothing to do with whatever is going on, on his end. I sent Darklord Dave a PM and sent an email to the administrator but haven't heard back from them regarding this user. Anyone else get a PM like this?

Thanks

No, but some microcephalic named Wick sent me a message asking if I was a **** now. He was very proud to have knew it.

His friends know him as the ****-hound. He can sniff one out like a gay dog humping legs at a party. Credit goes to the small, focused nasal cavity, due to underdevelopment of the cranium. Don't you call him handicapped. He's handy capable, especially if you need some ****.

Every once in a while, as I'm browsing this forum, I refresh the page while logged in and instead of seeing my own username under the "Welcome, [your username]" box, I see another forum member's name with their post count instead of my own. It's an error that's been recurring ever since the board migration. Maybe this is what the person who sent you the PM was talking about?

You know, it just might be that. Darklord Dave alluded to that - that it might have been a glitch. Thanks for sharing Chakor!

Back