Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilex crenata

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello! Thanks for admitting me to the forum - I'm a museum cataloguing assistant (actually general dogsbody!) and I have started both seriously watching (with notes!) and studying Neon Genesis Evangelion and collecting memorabilia. My dear twin sister died at only 22 just before Christmas and she always urged me to watch it, now with some tears and laughter and much fascination. So much esoteric, psychological and artistic content, it is a work of art not a mere piece of entertainment.

A hobby was always a good idea, or so my family said (there are only so many hours you can spend cataloguing photographs of golfers or Neolithic axes before going slightly gaga) and I seem to have found one. Also self-teaching Japanese :lecture: (I couldn't find an emoji for bloody little swot)!

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

I'm also a twin, and can't imagine losing my brother, especially for you at such a young age!
It's great that you found a hobby and a good one at that!

I like collecting "crappy" 90s toys, (power rangers, jurassic park, tamagotchi, trolls) haha!

Back