1/6 Hot Toys Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman (Prestige Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
4th and only repainted iteration of your favorie figure! ... :lol

Be the legendary Caped Crusader, tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City in Batman: Arkham Knight video game! Upon completion of story-based missions, Batfans will be able to equip an upgraded suit with the inclusion of a golden bat symbol on Batman?s chest.

Inspired by the highly acclaimed Batman: Arkham Knight video game , Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the 1/6th scale Batman (Prestige Edition) Collectible Figure as an Exclusive item to the game collection that?s firstly available in Japan and in selected markets!

Based on the appearance of Batman wearing the gold Prestige Edition of Batsuit v8.05 in Batman: Arkham Knight video game, the specially crafted collectible figure features a newly painted masked head sculpt with two interchangeable lower faces, beautifully designed multi-layer and multi-texture Batsuit with gold-colored electroplated Batman logo on the chest armor as well as black colored armor plating throughout the body, specially tailored wired cape allowing different stylish poses, an array of detailed Batman?s signature gadgets including Batman Beyond style Batarang, grapnel gun, disruptor, REC gun, freeze grenade and many more!

Fight for justice with the Dark Knight. Don?t miss out on this amazing collectible figure!

88100536_10156938265732344_8975269385530769408_o.jpg

tenor.gif

Good grief, none of these repainted Batmen so far have any new accessories. It would've been awesome to see a Joker-infected head, with a vein-filled smiling faceplate and green eyes.

36102426082_5e0c47cf03_b.jpg

I can't wait to see them copy Prime1 with a flat gold variant of their new Batman Beyond figure.

Last edited:
If they came out with this earlier I wouldn't have bought the prime 1 statue. Let's see how close it is to its big brother.

Is the only difference between the prestige and the normal is the gold bat logo?

Is the only difference between the prestige and the normal is the gold bat logo?

It looks like the pectoral armor is a glossy black this time too, but apart from that it looks like the exact same figure. The extended grapnel gun cables might be new.

If this is exactly the same as the normal edition figure, then articulation is going to be absolutely horrid, which is a shame because that?s what put me off from buying the figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot toys: What are DC fans bitching about now?
Advisors: they are wanting more from the dc license and you wanting to give the same amount of attention that you give your Disney products.
Hot toys: oh fine , let?s give them a repaint of a video game Batman
Advisors:

giphy.gif

Advisors: they are wanting more from the dc license and you wanting to give the same amount of attention that you give your Disney products.
Advisors:

giphy.gif

Pretty accurate. They are dribbling out products that take the least amount of effort.

No big event mcu movies out except black widow and eternsls. Nobody really cares about them. They are probably trying to figure out what to put out lol

I'll buy it only because I missed out on the first one. But if they do a full BD one I'll get that one instead.

Hot Toys: puts out miles morales

Fans:

tenor.gif

Hot Toys: puts out Batman repaint

Fans:

tenor.gif

Like clockwork

Advisors:

giphy.gif

:lol That sounds about right. And while I do like the coloring it would have
been nice to finally see Arkham Batgirl go up for preorder as well especially
since it complements this figure so well.

I’ll probably get this. I never bought the AK OG and I like this more.

That said... where is Batgirl, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, Harley, Riddler...

I want new characters over repaints.

Fine with this. Been looking to pick up Arkham Knight Batman for a while, but I couldn't find him anywhere for less than $500.

4th and only repainted iteration of your favorie figure! ... :lol

Be the legendary Caped Crusader, tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City in Batman: Arkham Knight video game! Upon completion of story-based missions, Batfans will be able to equip an upgraded suit with the inclusion of a golden bat symbol on Batman?s chest.

Inspired by the highly acclaimed Batman: Arkham Knight video game , Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the 1/6th scale Batman (Prestige Edition) Collectible Figure as an Exclusive item to the game collection that?s firstly available in Japan and in selected markets!

Based on the appearance of Batman wearing the gold Prestige Edition of Batsuit v8.05 in Batman: Arkham Knight video game, the specially crafted collectible figure features a newly painted masked head sculpt with two interchangeable lower faces, beautifully designed multi-layer and multi-texture Batsuit with gold-colored electroplated Batman logo on the chest armor as well as black colored armor plating throughout the body, specially tailored wired cape allowing different stylish poses, an array of detailed Batman?s signature gadgets including Batman Beyond style Batarang, grapnel gun, disruptor, REC gun, freeze grenade and many more!

Fight for justice with the Dark Knight. Don?t miss out on this amazing collectible figure!

View attachment 479980

I friggin' like the AKB suit, may nab this one.

Back