Star Wars: High Republic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
The Sequel Trilogy was the plunge of the knife. This stuff is Lucasfilm twisting the knife in fandom's heart...

Star Wars is dead 2.jpg

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...0C4ECBB9CE47674F999A0C4ECBB9CE47674&FORM=VIRE

Yeah they don't have a clue and that entire project will be easily ignored.

A list of 27 items that define Star Wars and/or what they want in SW that don't include:

Spaghetti Westerns
Samurai
WWI/WWII
Family Drama
Hero's Journey
Overwhelming Odds
Alien Worlds

But they *did* include "diversity" twice, lol. This isn't the Story Group we're looking for. Time to move along.

All you have to do is look at their tweets to see how riled-up these "writers" are. Some of their points are well and truly valid, but like Rian Johnson's social media etiquette, their approach is too aggressive and abrasive.

The Mandalorian is the only thing that is allowing SW to have any resemblance of a heartbeat... and with people like this behind the storytelling, it's no wonder why.

https://disneystarwarsisdumb.wordpress.com/2020/02/25/project-luminous-hates-old-white-men/

Is that a chalk board to teach kindergarten kids about Star Wars...?

That's got to be the lamest thing I've ever seen. A "what makes it work" formula board... for idiots.

I love how they try to plug things into Star Wars: Dinosaurs! Rival Houses (someone there likes Game of Thrones). Why not add Nascar... or licorice?

I had all types of Star Wars stuff. Then this sequel trilogy came. I just recently sold my last Hasbro Star Wars item. These clowns that run the show just want to grind Star Wars into the ground. Yeah, the prequels sucked cause of the acting, directing and story. But it FELT like Star Wars. This is just an imposter of it. I cannot even bother watching the OT on TBS/TNT cause of these fools that want to desecrate Star Wars. Plus, this has already been done with the Star Wars The Old Republic MMO anyway.

It is just sad.

That's got to be the lamest thing I've ever seen. A "what makes it work" formula board... for idiots.

I love how they try to plug things into Star Wars: Dinosaurs! Rival Houses (someone there likes Game of Thrones). Why not add Nascar... or licorice?

It's pure comedy. Of all the things written on that board what gets the exclamation point? Dinosaurs. :lol

The underpants gnomes in South Park had a better formula for success than these idiots, lol.

The Sequel Trilogy was the plunge of the knife. This stuff is Lucasfilm twisting the knife in fandom's heart...

View attachment 479970

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...0C4ECBB9CE47674F999A0C4ECBB9CE47674&FORM=VIRE
I saw that a couple of days back. I won't even comment on it, it's not worth the time. The funniest thing there, aside from "Dinosaurs" and "University", is "Not Pro-War". For a franchise called Star WARS.

Love all the negativity. Star Wars fans indeed!

WHY ARE YOU NOT CONSOOOOOOMING EVERYTHING OF [BRAND]? YOU USED TO LIKE [BRAND] SO YOU MUST CONSOOOOOOM EVERYTHING OF [BRAND]! NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID CONSOOOOOOOMER, WHY ARE YOU NOT BUYING?!?!!?!?!!

buttsreaction.jpg

Lol, once again the entitled man-babies come out bashing a product before it has even been released.

"VP Franchise Content & Strategy Lucasfilm" - you couldn't have made up a cheesier corporate hack title if you tried.

And I love that they named the villains (which appear to be a bunch of regulars SW designs like Max Rebo and Two Tubes but in steampunk outfits) the "Nihil" - subtle guys... soooo subtle.:lol

"Their motto is 'You can't take it with you, but we can take it from you.'" wtf does that even mean?:lol:rotfl

I would have gone with names like the "racisis" and "altrightians" and "Allphobes":lecture

Lol, once again the entitled man-babies come out bashing a product before it has even been released.

tenor.gif

Let me see what I know already:

-The name.
-The setting.
-The overall plot.
-The main characters and their designs.
-The antagonists.
-The people behind it.

Nah, I'd say that I have more than enough info to make a decision based on it.

043503c50ec1ce0260c0bcd0a2f60070.gif

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

********* you STUPID ****! Go CONSOOOOOOOM! You've got some Star War(s?) pic or some ****. Is it one of them Rebels? Or Resistors or what-the-****. I don't care, just go CONSOOOOOOOOM my [PRODUCT]!

Come on guys give it a chance. Maybe diversity, dinosaurs, and anti-war protests at a university will be provide much better Star Wars stories than Empire, Rebellion, scum and villainy.

WetLimpingJellyfish-size_restricted.gif

So what is High InPublic exactly? Comic book series? Animated series? Misdemeanor?

If you didn't gag while watching that video then you must be a bot.:dunno

Back