1/6 1/6-scale B:TAS Joker by Arc Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Not too bad looking

looks pretty good. Shame they went with the Season 4 look when they changed the animated style. Hopefully they make other characters to go with it

looks pretty good. Shame they went with the Season 4 look when they changed the animated style. Hopefully they make other characters to go with it

Agreed, it looks good but why not go with the classic animated series look.

I would have preferred the BTAS look as well but at least he doesn?t have the black eyes of TNBA.
Reminds me a little of the Justice League / Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker flashback look.

Figures like this is what I was hoping Mondo would have produced when they got the license.

Last edited:
Looks great but I don't think the simplified lines of Bruce Timm's drawings looks great translated to the real world. The angular faces are complimented with the sharp lines of their silhouettes but with real cloth, he looks like a person wearing a mask.

I would have preferred the BTAS look as well but at least he doesn?t have the black eyes of TNBA.
Reminds me a little of the Justice League / Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker flashback look.

Figures like this is what I was hoping Mondo would have produced when they got the license.
He also comes with the orange shirt.FB_IMG_1582862155683.jpgFB_IMG_1582862394028.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ordered Joker from his Facebook page. I was told if he reaches his target in sales, he will produce Batman.

300 I think that's a bit much for an 3rd party

I can understand you point but this isn't as much a 3rd party as it is a custom project.

This what he writes on Facebook
Notice Regarding This Item

This item is an artist made, not a factory made product.
All products are hand-crafted by Arc Project .

I can understand you point but this isn't as much a 3rd party as it is a custom project.

This what he writes on Facebook
Ah that makes sense then.

Yeah $300 in that context is pretty reasonable IMO. Most custom run figures typically will be $500 out the door at least. I'm assuming the white headsculpt cut down a lot of costs over a typical human skin head.

Just doesn't look lanky enough for animated Joker, which is what throws it off for me personally.

Back