long term collector, new to the forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyo28

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a 43 y/o collector from Belgium and I've been collecting for a very long time. It started way back during my university years where I collected Japanese sofobi, action figures mostly from DragonBall, Saint Seiya and Chougoukin Tamashii (the oldest one I have is the GX04S Grendizer)

Gradually I wanted higher end collectables and moved over to Hot Toys. I was very impressed with the quality at the time. Even though Japanese manga and anime is my favourite medium, the high end quality of Hot Toys convinced me and I started collecting HT's from mainly Terminator, Marvel movies, DC movies, other famous movies. While collecting those I restarted my Saint Seiya collection with the newer Myth Cloth EX line.

Then my dream came true and statue companies started releasing anime/manga franchises. So far I've only collected these:
Oniri Creations Death Note Light & Ryuk
Oniri Creations Cobra & Lady
Prime 1 Studios Hokuto no Ken Kenshiro (fighting pose 01DX)

I'm slowly but surely selling off my Hot Toys and want to recenter my focus mainly on Saint Myth Cloth, Chougoukin Tamashii and anime/manga statues.

I'm really happy to have found a place where I can share my passion and hopefully we can help and learn from each other on how to display, collecting tips, etc.

Thanks for having me here! :wave

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back