Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Xbox series X final specs

Quote Originally Posted by DrunknIronRabit View Post
    That's what I did for this last generation. I havent been disappointed at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
    I may go in on this over upgrading my PC come time. I won't have an exceptional amount of time for games across the next few years and something that's straightforward and reliable might be more fun than having to fiddle with my PC.
    I'll always get consoles because how ugly (most, but not all) PC gamers can get with their snobbery. Don't get me wrong, as an AV guy, I love better performance and cleaner visuals but I've rarely come across a PC gamer who isn't condescending towards console gamers.

By that logic, Hot Toys collectors like myself should ruthlessly hound and mock poor peasants buying NECA, Marvel Legends or cheaper figures because "I'm better than them". Gimme a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson Rook View Post
    I'll always get consoles because how ugly (most, but not all) PC gamers can get with their snobbery. Don't get me wrong, as an AV guy, I love better performance and cleaner visuals but I've rarely come across a PC gamer who isn't condescending towards console gamers.

By that logic, Hot Toys collectors like myself should ruthlessly hound and mock poor peasants buying NECA, Marvel Legends or cheaper figures because "I'm better than them". Gimme a break.
    PC Master race is a real condition, I swear. Games are games. I don't know why we can't all band together and just enjoy them as one big group. It's gotta come from a a "I'm better than you" place. PC opened up a lot of cool opportunities and offered a number of cool experiences, but in the end the simplicity of a console realllyy makes a difference. Now that we're fast closing the gap with console tech, I really am not sure that the PC crowd is going to have as strong of a leg to stand on any longer.

I will say, the one thing is that I wish I'd have waited to get to play Red Dead in 60fps rather than on Xbone.

Super Freak

Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Great specs no games,groundhog day......sick of xbox.

It looks like they stopped trying to claim 4k and 60 FPS at least.

Even the mighty 2080ti can't do 4k 60 on some games that are out NOW.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by surfin4 View Post
    Great specs no games,groundhog day......sick of xbox.
    bye...........don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Witcher fan!!!!

Can't wait for this. Hoping to get a special edition. Got the Day One Edition Xbox One and then the Scorpio One X.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Knight's Ghost View Post
    Can't wait for this. Hoping to get a special edition. Got the Day One Edition Xbox One and then the Scorpio One X.
    That's what I don't want so I'm not forced to get one lol. They definitely got me with the Scorpio that way, especially calling it by the prototype name. I'd buy another Dreamcast called the Katana in a heartbeat lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Knight's Ghost View Post
    X series X reg edition
    &
    XseX special ed

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Love the look. Gotta bring the games though. Halo is a start.