Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not too familiar with the company, but these actually look pretty good. I'm a 78 nut so I hope the mask can be improved even more, but still, it's refreshing to see a company get the license and not drop the ball immediately with a bad first impression.
Toy-Fair-2020-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-011.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-010.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-009.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of wish they blacked out the eyes on the 78 figure. I guess it's more realistic in the sense that there was nothing blocking out Castle's eyes during filming, but I'm hard pressed to think of an instance in the movie itself when you actually see his eyes.

Kinda strange leap from masks to figures! Hopefully these didn’t get stuck in development hell that so many first timers to the medium get stuck with. PCS and Chronicle come to mind...

Halloween 5 has always held a special place for my family since my grandpa was an extra in it and was friends with Don Shanks. I see him nearly every time I go to the gym and I don’t think anyone else has a clue they are working out next to a Michael Myers:lol So I’m actually pretty excited for that version!

They said on Facebook live that they're doing all of them. It's true though I hope they don't get stuck in development hell and are shown at cons for years like QmX's routine.

Curious to see the final versions of these. I can’t say I’m overly impressed by any of them. The 78 version is best, but the eyes being so visible ruins it for me.

Curious to see the final versions of these. I can?t say I?m overly impressed by any of them. The 78 version is best, but the eyes being so visible ruins it for me.

This is accurate to the movie though. The black out of the eyes is just camera trickery.

Totally holding off on this. I had originally bookmarked the SAW Billy figure they produced...until I had read about all of the problems people had with the quality of the production piece.

These are going to run $119.99. I have a feeling we're paying more for rights and mask replication and the bodies may be just ok, probably easy to replace though and bodies are fairly cheap, can't beat the price for the quality of the masks and even the costumes look decent.

Toy-Fair-2020-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-003.jpg

Toy-Fair-2020-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-004.jpg

Toy-Fair-2020-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-005.jpg

Toy-Fair-2020-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-006.jpg

Profile view, though out of focus.

Toy-Fair-2020-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-025.jpg

Toy-Fair-2020-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-026.jpg

These are going to run $119.99. I have a feeling we're paying more for rights and mask replication and the bodies may be just ok, probably easy to replace though and bodies are fairly cheap, can't beat the price for the quality of the masks and even the costumes look decent.

The Costumes should look good Tinela made them.
Screenshot_20200222-225813_1.jpg

They got the overalls wrong in the '78 as well. And that's just at a glance, I haven't poured over these figures.

Even though I am still 100% on board for the 78, I knew the coveralls would be victim to inaccuracies. But I think that detail only matters to halloween enthusiasts ( like us)

Overall these look great imo. My biggest gripe is that they need to ditch the navy blue color on the '78 boiler suit. Other than that I'm in for the '78, pt 4 and pt 5. Hopefully Sideshow carries these.

Back